Skydoms Forum

Full Version: How to edit Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To edit teams the first step it's tap on TEAM
(superior left corner from the main menu)
We have the possibility to edit five different teams according to our strategy.

The first position, it's the position of the captain.
This position activates the Captain Skill of the fighter selected
(it is strongly recommended to use a Captain with Captain Skill)

This is an example of Captain Skill:

[Image: VgxmUjml.png]

To edit a team:

1) Tap the pencil
2) Select the fighters that we want
3) Tap the green button to confirm.

To edit more teams, we should swipe to the right and left and repeat the same process

[Image: d4Gqnb1l.png]

[Image: qlIFslol.png]
Nice, just checking all the beginners post to get into the game Wink
Hello I am new to the game and do not really know what best fighter is to use, and what everything means. I was scrolling through forums but really did not see a fighters list.
Fighters List can be found on the Wiki. If you really want to seek lineup help, you can always ask more exprienced players.
(05-09-2016, 07:22 AM)Laura Smalt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am new to the game and do not really know what best fighter is to use, and what everything means. I was scrolling through forums but really did not see a fighters list.

Hello! & welcome! If you are seeking a list of Fighters, I suggest you look here: http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/Fighters_List

That link will take you to the Skydoms Wikia pages, the "Fighters List" to be precise. That website is a wealth of information for any Skydoms player - there is lot of information there that will help you. There are also many threads here on the Forum that will be of interest you as well, if you are searching for strategy information or just information on fighters & gameplay. I encourage you to take a look around. & if you have any questions, do not hesitate to post it here on the Forum, as ISeeMyself has mentioned above.