Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Crashes on Iphone/Ipad
I woke up today and tried to log in to the game on my Ipad and then my Iphone, both updated with the latest OS, and the game is constantly crashing. The game will load fully, but before I can do anything it closes. I have tried rebooting my devices. One is on wifi the other I have tried with wifi and with data. Please fix it!
Thanks!
Same here. Can't get in on IPad. Also on my phone which is not an IPhone, the clan chat is blank and the main chat is doing the same on and off.
Ya my iPhone crashes too
Same problem.
Still down. Getting close to 24 hours. Any idea when this will be solved?
It's been over 24 hours.
Fixed here. Thanks
My apple products have had the same issue for 2 days. As I have learned the guy that did support left so this game is anout worthless. You might as well find a new game on not run by these clowns. With what we have put into the game we got screwed. If you read this don't bother downloading and or expect this to be fixed in a timely manner it's not going to happen
(11-22-2016, 05:43 PM)Aaron Coltrin Wrote:  My apple products have had the same issue for 2 days. As I have learned the guy that did support left so this game is anout worthless. You might as well find a new game on not run by these clowns. With what we have put into the game we got screwed. If you read this don't bother downloading and or expect this to be fixed in a timely manner it's not going to happen

You are free to express your concerns & opinions, but please be respectful & keep on the thread topic. Thank you.
Quinn... Love how you are always positive

I couldn't login with my iPhone most of the day also. Unfortunately, the in-game support does not seem to get any replies or answers, the wiki and facebook page are stagnant with old information, so this is the only outlet that most people can find to get support for the game.

These topics will continue to keep popping up on here until:

1. One of the developers/programmers decides to answer them (the hole left by Alex hasn't been filled though)
2. They get another outlet to ask (and more importantly receive answers) to their questions

Don't know who you have access to Quinn, but Skydoms customers need some support. Talk with them and please come back with a place, link, email, phone number that we can contact them. If they choose not to entertain the requests of their customers, then please let us know that also.

I am aware of groups of people that are awaiting Skydoms decision before they resort to disputing charges paid to the game on their credit cards. Unfortunately, it has come down to this. It's no longer a matter of playing or not playing - it has escalated to playing with support or getting your money back for a defunct product.