Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bi-colour Kaiju (Suggestion)
Hello, all! I've been considering new Fighter ideas recently, & my mind has been stuck on the Kaiju. I've been thinking of drafting up a Kaiju II Fighter series, but I've put that idea on hold for the time being. But! While I was considering new ideas, I thought, "why not make the Kaiju bi-colour!?" So here we are! Bi-colour Kaiju Fighters.

The Kaiju are interesting Fighters, but rarely see much use, acting primarily as PvP Defenders for their Skills (namely Ripclaw & Torikhan). So here in this suggestions, I hope to make the Kaiju a little more appealing as Fighters.

Please take a look & let me know what you think! I appreciate your time, feedback, & advice. Thanks!
(Here is a link to the Kaiju Fighters for reference: Kaiju.

---

Bi-colour Kaiju Fighters:

Torikhan, Supernova Kaiju King
Mech / Elemental
Legendary/Beast

Captain Skill:
Mech Elemental Pact: 2x Attack for Mech & Elemental Fighters & 1.5x Active Skill for Elemental Fighters & all of the attacks become area attacks.

Active Skill:
Legendary Disarm: Cost: 7500; Ignore all enemies Defense for 2 turns.

Passive Skill:
Daze: Stun target for 1 turn.

Xoniac, the Formless Horror
Shadow / Elemental
Legendary/Beast

Captain Skill:
Energy Blast: 6x Attack ignoring the enemy Defense every time a Active Skill is used & converts every Gem Transmute to a random gem.

Active Skill:
Consume Soul: Cost: 10.000; Reduce enemy Heart by 25% & heal player 3000 Heart .

Passive Skill:
Daze: Stun target for 1 turn.

Jiravin, the Fearsome Viper
Elemental / War
Legendary/Beast

Captain Skill:
Ancient Energy Awakening: 5x Attack for Elemental Fighters when 12.000 Active Skill are used or 4x Attack when 9.000 Active Skill are used & 1.5x Active Skill for all War Fighters.

Active Skill:
Ancient Pact II: Cost: 2000; All of the attacks become area attacks for 2 turns.

Passive Skill:
Daze: Stun the target for 1 turn.

Growler, Kaiju Mecha-King
War / Mech
Legendary/Beast

Captain Skill:
Atomic Laser: 10x Attack on 12+ combos or 8x Attack on 10+ combos or 4x Attack on 8+ combos.

Active Skill:
Kaiju Illusion: Cost: 5000; Convers all gems to Gem War.

Passive Skill:

Primordial Ripclaw
Transmute / Shadow
Legendary/Beast

Captain Skill:
Ancient Devourer: 2x Attack each time a Active Skill is used; use more Active Skill to get up to 6x Attack ; & heal 3000 Heart each time an enemy dies.

Active Skill:
Dark Crystal Sacrifice: Cost: 6300; Transmute Attack of 100.000 & a Shadow Attack of 50.000 & consume life until you have 1.

Passive Skill:

---

The bi-colour Kaiju! I hope you like them! Please let me know what you think of these evolutions! I would love to hear your thoughts on these Fighters. Thank you!
I'm working on a bigger scale project, so I already began saving drafts. In the meantime;

All Fighters are more or less relevant (sans Growler, who has 4xAttack on 8+ combos, but WHY?) to their origins, so they are pretty good!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
(11-30-2016, 04:25 PM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  I'm working on a bigger scale project, so I already began saving drafts. In the meantime;

All Fighters are more or less relevant (sans Growler, who has 4xAttack on 8+ combos, but WHY?) to their origins, so they are pretty good!

8x combos is at the top of most players skill to make. So you actually have a chance to get an attack bonus on skill alone. Nice.
Thanks for reviewing this suggestion, ISM & Milky!

I'll be waiting to see your big project, ISM!

Milky got it right about Growler - the 4x attack on 8+ combos is designed to give Growler a little more utility. As he is, Growler is an 'all or nothing' Fighter, & the player is very much at the mercy of luck to pull off the huge combo requirement to activate his skill. Having the lower bonus will make it a little easier to get something out of the Growler when the combos don't quite add up to 10+. I would compare this version to the Nomad Gilgamesh.

Thanks again for taking a look!