Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiglaf question or clarification
Wiglaf captain skill states will survive any attack 1 time. Does this mean per total battle or 1 survive per stage?
Wiglaf will allow the player to survive any attack once per battle. This means that the player will not lose to an attack that would normally defeat the player - but only once per battle. Hermes has the same feature in his Captain Skill as well. Using two of these Fighters as Captains will allow the player to survive two attacks. This survival allows the player to 'cheat death' once per battle. It is be a blessing in PvP. This form of survival is extremely helpful!
...except when it isn't helpful. Multi-hit is still a nightmare to deal with. Even with "Survive" skills, I give you no guarantees of survival on a lethal Multi-hit.

But yes, it allows you to defy death once. But Chinese Gods are better on non-multi-hit Survivals. Combine them and you shouldn't worry about a double instakill strike (kek).
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Now what I'd I use as my captain and use one of those captain swap members for 4420 stamina. Could I reset it's once per battle counter?

And thanks for your answers and advice.
I tested wiglaf swapping with ares and it does appear to reset the survive function with each use. However this is probably unintended and if they are still working on this game, it's likely to be fixed in an update.

Keep in mind you can't swap in and back in the same turn.

It's also worth noting that captain skills do not work when captains get stunned.
(12-12-2016, 07:12 AM)Joy Wrote:  I tested wiglaf swapping with ares and it does appear to reset the survive function with each use. However this is probably unintended and if they are still working on this game, it's likely to be fixed in an update.

Keep in mind you can't swap in and back in the same turn.

It's also worth noting that captain skills do not work when captains get stunned.

Thanks. What function does Arthemis active switch skill intended for?
Artemis, Ares, Hermes, Apollo, and Athena all have the same active skill that allows them to become captain and move back. The whole point of these fighters are their captain skills and the ability to change your active captain provided they weren't your cap to begin with.
Ok thanks again Joy.