Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can't sign in on new device.
A friend gave me a tablet, and I've downloaded Skydoms to it, but it will NOT let me sign in to my account. I have a name, and a password, but it only wants to let me sign in thru Facebook, then it leaves the sign in page and takes me straight to Facebook. Without signing in. Or thru an email, and then it won't take that either. Why can't I just sign in thru my name, 'Turmoil'? I have a password for that name, but no opportunity to sign in with it. Please help me.
You may need to log-out of Skydoms on your other device before logging on with the same name on your new device. Try logging out of Skydoms on your first device, then logging in on your new device.
I have not seen any device offers a username log in option. You need to use either the email you signed up with or a Facebook that you are linked to.

Tedious? Yes, yes it is.

When you log in from a new device it automatically logs you out of any other existence.

If you are unsure of the email you signed up with you can choose to link to Facebook (dummy accounts work well) on your old device.
It will not let me sign in with my Facebook. It says "The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Odd, as I am logged into my facebook on the new device.

Could this be a bug?

I have a Skydoms name, 'Turmoil', and a pass to go with it, yet no opportunity to use either.

I have even found a Skydoms user I.D. # that is 16 digits long on my Facebook.
(12-18-2016, 03:48 AM)Morgan Lela Wrote:  It will not let me sign in with my Facebook. It says "The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Odd, as I am logged into my facebook on the new device.

Could this be a bug?

I have a Skydoms name, 'Turmoil', and a pass to go with it, yet no opportunity to use either.

I have even found a Skydoms user I.D. # that is 16 digits long on my Facebook.

This sounds like it may be a glitch in the app itself. Try to UN install and reinstalling the app. I hope it helps.