Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!
Heart 
Happy New Year, Skydoms!  Heart  Level MAX  Heart  I know we have been going through a difficult & frustrating time recently, but let's do our best to make 2017 great & start the new year right!

I love this Forum & this game, & I love all of you!... well... most of you, anyway - haha!  Tongue  Heart  Angel
(01-01-2017, 05:13 AM)Quinn Wrote:  Happy New Year, Skydoms!  Heart  Level MAX  Heart  I know we have been going through a difficult & frustrating time recently, but let's do our best to make 2017 great & start the new year right!

I love this Forum & this game, & I love all of you!... well... most of you, anyway - haha!  Tongue  Heart  Angel

Alot of people, myself included, have been unable to log in due to a session expired error. Any fix for this? Thanks
I already made a topic regarding New Year, but... oh well.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
(01-12-2017, 06:06 PM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  I already made a topic regarding New Year, but... oh well.

Check the date again, friend. I beat you to it Angel

(01-12-2017, 05:26 AM)Scot Myers Wrote:  Alot of people, myself included, have been unable to log in due to a session expired error.  Any fix for this?  Thanks

As I am not a direct member of the in-game support team, my assistance in this matter is limited. But I am monitoring the situation as I can. As soon as a solution is found, the community here will be informed.

Many players are experiencing this 'session expired' notice. Please see the Support chapter of this Forum for more details, & please post there about this notice from now on if you need to. Thanks!