Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
session expired log in after clan war win
(01-12-2017, 11:05 PM)goldbit Wrote:  
(01-11-2017, 05:50 AM)Donna L. Demeri Wrote:  
(01-10-2017, 09:08 PM)goldbit Wrote:  Upon winning a clan war fight,all I get now is session expired, please log back in and  .  Retry. I have even rebooted and can not get off session expired page now.

I CANNOT GET INTO MY DAMN GAME FOR AN ENTIRE DAY & NIGHT NOW!!! IM REALLY GETTING PISSED OFF ALOT NOW I JUST IN THIS PAST WEEK SPENT OVER $100.00 ON THIS GAME & SHOULD NOT BE CUT OFF FROM ACCESS "EVER" FOR THIS PERIOD OF TIME OR ANY BLOCK OF HOURS LIKE THIS EVEN LET ALONE NOW ITS BEEN OVER 10 HOURS!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO I CAN CALL???

(01-12-2017, 07:33 PM)Beth Hickok Wrote:  I don't think she really knows much.

Etermax replied back to my email stating they are aware of issue and working on a fix as soon as possible.

Hey "BETH HICKOK" Who is the "she" you're referring to that you don't think knows much???

WE'RE ENTERING NIGHT 3 & SOON-TO-BE DAY 4 IF SOMETHING ISNT DONE SOON...NO TIME WINDOWS WERE GIVEN ETC.???
They were saying that Quinn can't help with support. She runs the forum.
Well this session expired bug was fixed at least for a few hours before the starting if clan wars and the Chinese fest started and then it just came back again.
I'm not sure the developers will care unless the ratings plummet. Everyone should write a review and give the game 1 star.