Poll: Do you find it deceptive that around the same time every month there are problems, loading errors & glitches that disrupt players access to the game?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I want a more permanent solution ASAP
83.33%
5 83.33%
No, these things just happen.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Session EXPIRED???<--BUG/GLITCH/LOCKED OUT OF GAME
SEVERAL HOURS NOW AFTER I JUST DUMPED ANOTHER $150.00 INTO MY GAME...IM NOW UNABLE TO PLAY! THIS SAME B.S. SAYING "YOUR SESSION HAS EXPIRED PLEASE RELOAD TO LOG BACK IN" IS HAPPENING IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE UPLOAD OF THE "ETERMAX GAMES" LOGO...IT YHEN SAYS DOWNLOADING 100%, BUT PROMPTLY GOES RIGHT BACK TO THE "YOUR SESSION HAS EXPIRED" ERROR MESSAGE!!! CAN U PLEASE FIX THIS OR REFUND ME THE LAST 8 PURCHASES IVE MACE THIS WEEK FOR $9.99 OR MORE!!!
I am also unable to login since last night. A war is on. Any ideas of when this will be resolved?
I have been locked out since yesterday afternoon! Sent messages with no response. Can someone get this fixed. It says downloaded 100% but then an expired session message comes up and I can't get any further than that. Can someon get this fixed
I have been locked since yesterday too. Sent messages also with no response.Has anybody had their game restored or any kind of response from support?
NOT 1 PERSON FROM ETERMAX/METROGAMES OR THE SO-CALLED "ADMIN" STAFF OF THIS FORUM HAS REPLIED IN ANY WAY AT A TO ANY OF AT LEAST 3 POSTS IVE PUT UP SINCE THIS STARTED; WHICH I AM NOW LOCKED OUT OF THE SKYDOMS GAME APP FOR NOW IT IS "DAY 2"! N ITS DISGRACEFUL BECAUSE WE CANNOT EVEN ENTER OR GAIN ANY SORT OF ACCESS TO THE APP ITSELF TO SEND DIRECT "IN-GAMR" SUPPORT HELP MESSAGES....THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE TO ME & IM SURE COUNTLESS OTHERS WHO PUT A TON OF TIME & REAL WORLD $$ CASH INTO OUR GAMES!

I PERSONALLY AM NOW "BEYOND FED UP" AND IF IT IS NOT FIXED OR I AM STILL BEING TOTALLY IGNORED BY 3PM TODAY WHICH WILL BE 27 STRAIGHT HOURS OF 0 ACCESS...I AM JUST GOING TO CONTACT GOOGLE PLAY & PUT IN COMPLAINTS & REQUEST A REFUND OF ALL MY PURCHASES WITHIN THIS GAME SINCE 1 WEEK AGO, BECAUSE I RECENTLY HAD SPENT A GOOD DEAL OF MY MONEY TO TRY TO GET THINGS I NEEDED FOR CERTAIN CHARACTERS & NOW LOST ANOTHER WEEK "TIME-WISE" WHICH IS EQUALLY WRONG SINCE YOU CAN ONLY GET CERTAIN "DAILY" ISLANDS...IM DONE WITH THIS. I LOVED THIS GAME, BUT THIS IS NOT THE 1ST TIME & IS NOW NEARING AS BAD AS THE LAST WORST LOCKOUT WHICH WAS THE BETTER PART OF A WEEK BACK IN JULY, THEN 2 DAYS IN AUGUST "ON MY B-DAY" NO LESS & AGAIN A DAY IN NOVEMBER & NOW 2 DAYS HERE IN A BRAND NEW YEAR, SO OUR $$ CLEARLY DIES NOT EVEN GUARANTEE OUR UNFETTERED ACCESS TO OUR GAMEPLAY & OUR TIME LOST FOR THINGS WE WERE WORKING ON IS NEVER COMPENSATED...I WANT MY $$ BACK & IM JUST FINDING A NEW GAME IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED & I STILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ACCESS OR RESPONSES BY 3 PM..AND I HEARTILY RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME POSITION I AM...DO LIKEWISE....
Has anyone heard anything been out almost 2 days and still cant log in
Sorry Doug....wish I had better news, but the answer is simply NOTHING AT ALL, SADLY! N it actually has already been 2 full days 1 overnight & is now entering a 2nd overnight into a "3rd" day with no responses or even updates or suggestions from the Admin or the developers....its truly disgraceful to show such LA k of respect or concern for customers...paying or even non-paying...people who are equally active & devout players should never be left hanging in the wind with no answers whatsoever...its foul! If u or anyone else following these threads obtains ANY type of relief, access or solutions before I do...please let me know & I will do likewise if I should 1st myself. Thanks all ?
Is anyone who experienced the glitch, signing in with their email, or is this exclusive to Facebook logins?
I can sign in on 1 account with email. Both other accounts are linked to FB but 1 still has an email tethered to it. No luck though.
(01-12-2017, 04:29 AM)Kurtis Heacox Wrote:  Is anyone who experienced the glitch, signing in with their email, or is this exclusive to Facebook logins?

Out of 4 accounts ,only 1 is linked to Facebook and it allows me to play. And one regular non linked Facebook account works.