Poll: Do you find it deceptive that around the same time every month there are problems, loading errors & glitches that disrupt players access to the game?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I want a more permanent solution ASAP
83.33%
5 83.33%
No, these things just happen.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Session EXPIRED???<--BUG/GLITCH/LOCKED OUT OF GAME
I was able to get a hold of etermax and they replied back with they are aware of issue and working on a fix asap.
Wow really??? Did they give any type of estimated timeframe?
Hello , kann have the Same Problem, ich Cant log in since 3 days ....have anyone a idea?

Thanks
(01-12-2017, 07:13 PM)Donna L. Demeri Wrote:  Wow really??? Did they give any type of estimated timeframe?

No estimate on when it will b see fixed, just that they are aware and working on a fix.
(01-13-2017, 08:25 AM)goldbit Wrote:  
(01-12-2017, 07:13 PM)Donna L. Demeri Wrote:  Wow really??? Did they give any type of estimated timeframe?

No estimate on when it will b see fixed, just that they are aware and working on a fix.

No offense, but I'm sure everyone else here has sent them emails describing the problem, so of course they are aware. Apparently, YOU are the only one to receive a response. The problem for the developers is that they have reached the point where players start quitting, and leave bad reviews on both Skydoms AND their other games. The longer they let this go, the more revenue they will lose.
1st off "I" never got ANY response so whoever said that is clearly not following this thread properly!
Mine is finally working this morning. So hopefully soon everyone else's will work soon
Me too...was late last night ...thank goodness
Now this must be some kind of damn joke. The session expired is back and I can't log in. I hate to be rude but you folks that supposedly fixed this bug needs to get your shit together. Fix it for crying out loud
Same here was locked out for 3 days got it back for a short while yesterday and now locked out again with same session glitch ..... again