Poll: Do you find it deceptive that around the same time every month there are problems, loading errors & glitches that disrupt players access to the game?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I want a more permanent solution ASAP
83.33%
5 83.33%
No, these things just happen.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Session EXPIRED???<--BUG/GLITCH/LOCKED OUT OF GAME
Well I messaged etermax and let them know and of course I hope they see these messages. Maybe a solution will come soon.
I don't know the challenges the devs face, but I've read some things that tell me that reviews are the most important thing to ap developers. From my perspective, the game ate my money on an in-ap purchase I never received, and now it won't let me play. I reviewed the game at 1 of 5 stars (it deserves 0of5), and will go back and fix my review if the problems are fixed. I recommend you do the same.
Still experiencing the same log in bug
I got it back whenever that was a day or 2 Ago after "5" full days & 4 overnights FULLY LOCKED OUT WITH 0 ACCESS...I CANNOT "F**KING" BELIEVE IT JUST STARTED UP AGAIN!!!! IM ABOUT TO BE DONE WITH SKYDOMS & WILL BOYCOTT "ALL" ETERMAX/METROGAMES APPS FROM HERE ON IF THIS PROBLEM IS NOT PERMANENTLY RESOLVED!!!! THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!!