Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disconnect from Facebook
I would like to disconnect my Skydoms account from my Facebook, but I can't find any help. I know the devs don't provide help to users anymore, but maybe another user can be of help. Someone please tell me how to do this.

Thanks
(01-19-2017, 07:30 AM)stryker Wrote:  I would like to disconnect my Skydoms account from my Facebook, but I can't find any help.  I know the devs don't provide help to users anymore, but maybe another user can be of help.   Someone please tell me how to do this.

Thanks

Did you sign up via email originally? It's the only way. You simply log in via email and it will not be attached to Facebook until you log in through Facebook again.
I did that and was able to log in, but all the FB friends were still in my friends list. What I really want to do in the end is connect to a different FB account, I used the family account by mistake (we have a special account that we use for games, and I forgot to use it).
When logged in via email go to the account tab under user account it should give you the option to connect to Facebook. I have not tested it but in theory it should work if you choose a different Facebook.
I tried that, but it gave me an error saying I had to log in using the FB account it was already connected to. Etermax support has been no help so far. They didn't even read the message and gave me some reply about not being able to change the email address the account was opened under, which is completely NOT what I was asking about.
Darn! Sorry man. Support does that a lot.

Ok so second thing to try.

Create a new account. Connect it to your family Facebook account which should overwrite the connection to the other account. Then try again to log in via email and connect to the account you want.
Thought that might be worth a try, so i did it. Now I have two devices connected to the wrong account.

Finally got something from Etermax:

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch with us, it’s great to hear from you.

We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate this matter and take the corresponding measures.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Don’t forget to check out our FAQ and follow us on social media.

Have a great day!

Surely I can't be the first person to want to disconnect. Their other games can do it, just not this one!