Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon and Sin fighters
Hello!

I received several Legendary fighters over the weekend. Three of my fighters say they increase attack and shield for Demon and Sin fighters. Where can I find a list of these two groups of fighters?

Thank you,

mugsy
The Demon Fighters are unique, as they will grant certain boosts to your team if you use select Fighters on your team with them.

Demons Fighters include:
Lucifer (Elemental)
Baal (Shadow)
Samael (War)
Beelzebub (Transmute)
Baphomet (Mech)

Sin Fighters (7 Deadly Sins):
Lust (Elemental) - & Love Lust (Easter re-skin of Lust)
Greed (Shadow)
Wrath (War)
Sloth (Transmute)
Gluttony (Mech)
Pride (Transmute)
Envy (Mech)

Here are links to the Wiki pages where you can find these Fighters: Demons, & Sins.
Thank you, Quinn! Smile I appreciate you!

mugsy
(01-31-2017, 04:24 PM)mugsy Wrote:  Thank you, Quinn! Smile I appreciate you!

mugsy

You are welcome! I'm glad I could help! If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to post them.
(01-31-2017, 01:46 AM)Quinn Wrote:  The Demon Fighters are unique, as they will grant certain boosts to your team if you use select Fighters on your team with them.

Demons Fighters include:
Lucifer (Elemental)
Baal (Shadow)
Samael (War)
Beelzebub (Transmute)
Baphomet (Mech)

Sin Fighters (7 Deadly Sins):
Lust (Elemental) - & Love Lust (Easter re-skin of Lust)
Greed (Shadow)
Wrath (War)
Sloth (Transmute)
Gluttony (Mech)
Pride (Transmute)
Envy (Mech)

Here are links to the Wiki pages where you can find these Fighters: Demons, & Sins.

Quinn,
I have another question on these fighters. So I have built a team with Baphomet, Baal, Greed, Lucifer, and Samael. I use Beelzebub as my other captain. So my multiplier for each captain should be 8X hit. So when I just do 3 reds to check this using Lucifer is registers about 1200 or so hit which turns into 32k total hit which is far from the 8x multiplier. Is there something I am missing here?
Thanks,
Zwingli
Baphomet and beelzebub increase attack for both demons and sins but only sins can reach the maximum multiplier. To get 8x attack you need 5 sins.
Ah, Thanks Joy! Here lies an old male flaw of mine. READ THE DIRECTIONS. Helps every time!