Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skydoms project no longer supported
Exclamation 
As many of you have noticed, Skydoms is no longer being provided support from Etermax.

Quinn is the only admin left and she has no correlation with the development team, she's just an old user with the will to manage the forum. This community is now a user-managed place and there's nothing else I can do but to let you know this.

The game reached it's final state and will no longer recieve update patches. However, it should be running without issues and any type of connection errors or expired sessions should be reported directly to the support from Etermax.

If anyone is willing to help Quinn moderate the forum, feel free to ask her.

Any further polite questions will be answered in this thread, I'll do my best.

I'm an ex-QA and GD from Skydoms AMA

Glad to see you posting Alex. Sad to hear that the dissolution of metro games will not change the games developement status. It's been a bumpy ride since Halloween but we appreciate that every break has been repaired eventually.

Please convey to all your coworkers my personal gratitude for creating such an enjoyable game. I had a lot of fun playing it.
This game may be discontinued, but its memories will live on forever.

However, a dedicated fan or ex-developer can use the game's source code (probably closed source) and continue development as a remake. Would see this game being remade.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
(02-10-2017, 07:26 PM)Alex Wrote:  As many of you have noticed, Skydoms is no longer being provided support from Etermax.

Quinn is the only admin left and she has no correlation with the development team, she's just an old user with the will to manage the forum. This community is now a user-managed place and there's nothing else I can do but to let you know this.

The game reached it's final state and will no longer recieve update patches. However, it should be running without issues and any type of connection errors or expired sessions should be reported directly to the support from Etermax.

If anyone is willing to help Quinn moderate the forum, feel free to ask her.

Any further polite questions will be answered in this thread, I'll do my best.

I'm an ex-QA and GD from Skydoms AMA

Thanks Alex. While pvp,clan wars and friends have been resolved , I am still unable to log into my main veteran account for 19 days today. Now I'm wondering if I will ever get to see it,again besides on friends list of my girlfriend's account. So I am very saddened but thanks again Alex.
Still can't believe the company gave up on this game. Are the summons deals caput as well? I know I shouldn't spend any more money, but I want that one character so bad to complete my team. It would be nice that if a company closed down a game they would just release kind of a sandbox version so people could still enjoy it without wasting money to something that won't be developed anymore. TURN ON SANDBOX MODE!