Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Issues
Yesterday a lot of us got Session Expired errors again. Since then, our friends lists are not updating. It looks like nobody has signed on when we can talk to them and know they have. Several members of our clan have had trouble logging in since then. There are also people who haven't been able to login since the last time this happened. FIX IT! We love our game and want to play it.

We want our hot weekends back too!!
(04-09-2017, 08:19 PM)Teachasaur Wrote:  Yesterday a lot of us got Session Expired errors again. Since then, our friends lists are not updating. It looks like nobody has signed on when we can talk to them and know they have. Several members of our clan have had trouble logging in since then. There are also people who haven't been able to login since the last time this happened. FIX IT! We love our game and want to play it.

We want our hot weekends back too!!
Today marks 70 days since I have been able to log in on one account. See my post below that agrees with this one on co captain refreshing not refreshing after session expired message started appearing ladt night during clan war.
The latest "freeze" error in the game has been resolved. Some players were experiencing session expired notices as well their Friend Captain timers not resetting after use.

I encourage everyone to continue to post their game issues here on the Skydoms Forum so that we can keep the community up-to-date, but right now the most effective way to report major game issues is to directly contact Etermax support.

Thanks!