Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matching Gems for Which you have no fighter
If, let's say, I don't have a yellow fighter on my team and I match yellow gems, what happens to that yellow energy? Where does it go?
(07-06-2017, 08:32 PM)Neo Wrote:  If, let's say, I don't have a yellow fighter on my team and I match yellow gems, what happens to that yellow energy?  Where does it go?

The coloured tiles (Gem MechGem TransmuteGem ElementalGem WarGem Shadow) on the Skydoms matching board represent different Schools of Fighters & different types of damage. Each Fighter belongs to a School; some Fighters, commonly known as bi-colour Fighters, belong to two Schools at once, one being the primary School & the other being its secondary School). These Fighters will used matched sets of coloured gems to build up attack power and thus attack at the end of the tile matching phase. Red tiles build up attack power for all Red Fighters, Blue tiles build up attack power for Blue Fighters, etc... Coloured tiles that do not relate to any Fighters on your team will not directly build up attack for any of your Fighters, but those matches will contribute to the Combo Multiplier, just as any matches will.

So what happens when you match Yellow tiles but have no Yellow Fighters on your team? ... Well, nothing really. If you have no Yellow Fighters on your team, Yellow matches will not generate attack power for your Fighters. The only thing it will do is add to your Combo Multiplier.

There are some Fighters with Captain Skills that affect what different tiles can do, such as the Elementals (Taranis, Sylph, Dwarf, Undine, & Salamander).

I hope this answers your question! If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!