Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Add a Defender in PvP
Once in PvP, we should:

1) Tap Defenders
2) Tap the card ( + icon)
3) Select the Fighter to Sacrifice to use it for Battleground defense
4) Confirm

Once you Add a Fighter (as a Defender) you can't sell or recover them.
It's a final action. (This is the reason of the confirmation)

[Image: LJhS2Zjl.png]

[Image: MNb4Z36l.png]

[Image: ntkRfEpl.png]

[Image: h51XyjBl.png]

[Image: wiRqWzdl.png]
is there a limit to how many heroes you can have in your defense list?

also... i would like to suggest an ability to destroy heroes in this list (even if there is no limit, just to keep this list clean) no need to get money for them either .. just wanna get rid of some of the useless heroes here : )
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially

(09-04-2015, 03:41 PM)Sinthoras187 Wrote:  is there a limit to how many heroes you can have in your defense list?

also... i would like to suggest an ability to destroy heroes in this list (even if there is no limit, just to keep this list clean) no need to get money for them either .. just wanna get rid of some of the useless heroes here : )

Hi Sinthoras187!
There is no limit, you can have 1 Defender of each kind.

It's convenient have many Defenders, because Daily Mission use to ask in quest to fuse Defenders in Battleground, so If you have more Defenders, you will have more chances to fuse them and complete the mission Big Grin
(09-04-2015, 07:41 PM)Paul Wrote:  
(09-04-2015, 03:41 PM)Sinthoras187 Wrote:  is there a limit to how many heroes you can have in your defense list?

Hi Sinthoras187!
There is no limit, you can have 1 Defender of each kind.

It's convenient have many Defenders, because Daily Mission use to ask in quest to fuse Defenders in Battleground, so If you have more Defenders, you will have more chances to fuse them and complete the mission  Big Grin

ok thanks : ) at least i dont have to worry about filling up this area .. i guess ill use it to dump excess heroes instead of selling them hehe
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially