Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Capture a Fighter in Skydoms?
Almost all Fighters and Materials have a probability to be captured
Except the Lord of the Island (the last Boss of the Island) Some Fighters of Infernal Volcano
And the fighters of the Weekend Gold Mine event.

To capture a Fighter, you have to defeat him, then you have a probability.
The capture probability varies.
When Fighter or Material becomes in a container,
It means you have captured, and you will get it If you win the battle

To know where a Fighter could be obtain,
visit the Fighter's profile: http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/Fighters_by_Kind

[Image: 91lyOEZl.png]

[Image: aA1tWvQl.png]

[Image: ELLgo4nl.png]

If you want to know how to summon a Fighter, visit http://forum.skydoms.com/showthread.php?tid=4808
Is there any way to prioritize a certain fighter to capture over another?

It's extremely frustrating to be grinding for a certain evo material over and over and then when you finally see one you end up capturing some two crown unit instead.

What about doing a pokemon-esque capture mechanic where if you don't overkill it the chances of capture increase dramatically?

So your goal is to deal juuuuuust enough damage to take it out of commission.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

(09-07-2015, 04:36 AM)dinklebob Wrote:  Is there any way to prioritize a certain fighter to capture over another?
It's extremely frustrating to be grinding for a certain evo material over and over and then when you finally see one you end up capturing some two crown unit instead.
What about doing a pokemon-esque capture mechanic where if you don't overkill it the chances of capture increase dramatically?
So your goal is to deal juuuuuust enough damage to take it out of commission.

Hi dinklebob, there is no way to proritize a Fighter (or Material)
But there are some events with x2 chances of capture! Wink
Hei,

someone got the animals (Bear, Wolf, Panther, etc.) in Underwater Deep?
am trying for quite a while, but as the Wiki doesn't say where these drop, I don't now if it's worth the effort.
As these are not the last boss of an island (not even of the color path), they should drop eventually, right?
Hi Sily,
as far as I know you can't capture the animals (Bear, Wolf, Panther, etc.) yet.

Edit: You can capture them now in the biweekly special islands.
Antimagination captured little Uther (smallest size of the bear), and I think he/she did it at Underwater deep. I've never heard of it either, but it feels like more and more fighters are becoming available every day.
Cheers from Sweden

- Karin

User id: 124.798.360
This thread was posted before the introduction of the new biweekly special islands.
I don't know what they are called in English, but "Kriegswald" should translate to something like "War Forest".

Only there you can capture beasts like Uther.
You can't capture them in Underwater Deep.
(11-03-2015, 09:06 AM)Thali Wrote:  This thread was posted before the introduction of the new biweekly special islands.
I don't know what they are called in English, but "Kriegswald" should translate to something like "War Forest".

Only there you can capture beasts like Uther.
You can't capture them in Underwater Deep.

Yeah, you're right. I captured Uther in the War Wild Forest.
I'm still at the beginning of Underwater Deep.
Hello! I'm Quinn. I've been playing Skydoms for quite some time now, but I am completely new to the Forum here. I would like to say that Skydoms is a fantastic game & the best of its kind out there - I have become addicted to it, haha! The creators have done an excellent job. Thanks! This Forum also looks really cool - some very helpful information on here - well done! I hope to become a valuable member of this community - I'll have to take some time to aquatint myself with the nuances & navigation here, but I am no stranger to gaming forums, so I should pick it up rather quickly (I hope).

I'm not positive on where to post this question, so I'll ask it here. I have noticed that some new fighters have appeared recently, but I don't recall ever seeing any information or news or events about them. There are five of them, one for each house. Their names are as follows: Valasca (Elemental), Lykopis (War), Aella (Mech), Melanippe (Shadow), & Scyleia (Transmute). How do you obtain one of these fighters? I have asked one of my in-game friends about them, for they had an Aella as their captain. They told me that they received Aella from the Rare Machine. Are the fighters listed above only available through the Rare Machine?

Thanks for your help!
(01-25-2016, 01:55 AM)Quinn Wrote:  I have noticed that some new fighters have appeared recently, but I don't recall ever seeing any information or news or events about them. There are five of them, one for each house. Their names are as follows: Valasca (Elemental), Lykopis (War), Aella (Mech), Melanippe (Shadow), & Scyleia (Transmute). How do you obtain one of these fighters? I have asked one of my in-game friends about them, for they had an Aella as their captain. They told me that they received Aella from the Rare Machine. Are the fighters listed above only available through the Rare Machine?
Right now you can only get them through the Rare Machine. Stay tuned for more ways to get them soon.