[Image: 8WhhLOwl.png]

[Image: Ga4wH6ql.png]

[Image: jyFUwR3l.png]

B- By web: http://metrogames.helpshift.com/a/skydoms/?l=en

1) Contact Us

[Image: kASsx5Yl.png]

[Image: H8U3DBWl.jpg]
Hi Paul,

Your in-game customer service is nonexistent. I have asked a simple question 3 weeks ago and still no response. Ive spent a lot of money on this game and would expect at least a response in the first week! (ID: 304.726.026)
Maybe you respond on forum. I wanted to know if you will changing the fighters Pride and Envy to multicolour?
Thank you,
Ben
(11-12-2016, 02:19 PM)Ben Wrote:  Hi Paul,

Your in-game customer service is nonexistent. I have asked a simple question 3 weeks ago and still no response. Ive spent a lot of money on this game and would expect at least a response in the first week! (ID: 304.726.026)
Maybe you respond on forum. I wanted to know if you will changing the fighters Pride and Envy to multicolour?
Thank you,
Ben

Hello, Ben! The in-game support system is intended to assist players with game errors or bugs, & that sort of thing, not general questions about Fighters or game balance. But this forum is a great place for those kinds of questions!

Whenever you have questions about the game, Fighters, balance, or anything at all, please post here on the Forum! This community is very helpful, & we will do our best to assist you & answer your questions.

To answer your question on Pride & Envy... Very doubtful. Pride & Envy are exclusive, special Fighters obtained only through the PvP Machine using PvP points. These Fighters are very unique & very powerful. They are purchased at 6-Crown level already, & do not need to be evolved. The PvP Machine exclusive Fighters like Leonidas, Legendary Ogre, Legendary Manticore, & Legendary Nian cannot be evolved. It is very unlikely that Pride & Envy will receive a bi-colour evolution.
Thanks for your quick response.
Good to know. Next time will ask these types of questions in the forum. Yeh, it would be unfair if you changed them to bi-color when people had already spent the 100.000 pvp points to obtain them and added them to their pvp defenders.
I have used both of these options, and there was absolutely no response. Your support system is less than worthless. The game is full of bugs you won't fix, problems you won't even address, yet you still expect us to take it? There hasn't been an update or patch in months, players get locked out, now you are stealing my PVP victories and totally dicking up the clan wars! Everyone in my clan used a lot of boosts for the last war, that never even happened, and it would be nice if they were given back. We deserve answers! Your support and communication hasn't been worth anything since Alex left, the least the devs could do is say "Hey we totally messed up this game up, but we will try to fix it before all the players leave. Sorry." Many of us really enjoyed this game until it turned into a giant mess! I don't really expect any viable answer to this post, because the devs don't care, and Quinn is only concerned about language, but at this point, I really don't care anymore.
Stryker, please keep it clean, & show some respect to the Developers.

I know that there are several issues bugging up the game right now, & if I could personally do more to fix it, I absolutely would.
Quinn, do you even read the other threads?

The game is dead, they don't support it anymore. And they didn't even inform the public, we learned it because somebody found a way to contact one of them in private.

"Deserve respect"? I think you misspelled "contempt" there.
GG WP NO RE.
Quinn, I tried to "keep it clean and show some respect", but all I got was crickets and contempt. I posted my message the way I did for the express purpose of eliciting your response to prove what I said is true. The devs don't care and you only exist here as a traffic monitor. If Etermax or Metrogames really cared, they would be communicating with the community and fixing the game. All they are doing is sitting back and taking money from anyone still stupid enough to spend money on this game.
Oh, and by the way, on January 29th pvp was turned off. Sure, you can fight people with those crystals you get every 3 hours but they're not scored. You don't move in ranks, don't get notifications, points or, as far as I know, pvp medals.

But surely it's just another respectful decision by glorious development team so let's go throw some more money at them.
GG WP NO RE.
You do get to keep the boosts you win. but that doesn't mean much when there is no war and PVP isn't scored.

My clan has spent hundreds of dollars on this game, and all we get for it is a big fat middle finger from etermax and metrogames. Time to start a wave of public shaming. I already hammered them on the etermax facebook page, now to start in on the app store reviews. I will post massively scathing reviews on every etermax game to drive as many people away as I possibly can until they either fix or officially kill this game.

BTW, you should have seen my first post before Quinn reduced it to kindergarten speak. Too bad he doesn't handle their facebook page, it is still there in all its glory.