Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to contact support
OK, I'm not ready to take back all of what I have previously said, but I must give credit where it is due.

Thank you to whoever it is that fixed so much that was broken in this game. There are still a few small things, but the play-ability is back and the friends, PVP, and war systems seem to be working again.

Again, thank you.
Anybody else have gold reset on them? I had a ridiculous amount of gold and today I was evolving some frogs and suddenly I was down to less than 5k. Is there a bug? Does it reset after a certain level? Not a huge deal, but pretty damn annoying at the moment as it's costing me inventory space. Please advise, thanks! I sent an in game support request, but judging by others it's probably going to be ignored.
(02-09-2017, 07:51 AM)stryker Wrote:  OK, I'm not ready to take back all of what I have previously said, but I must give credit where it is due.

Thank you to whoever it is that fixed so much that was broken in this game.  There are still a few small things, but the play-ability is back and the friends, PVP, and war systems seem to be working again.

Again, thank you.

I'm still having issue where I haven't been able to log in for 19 days now.
You should message Etermax, either through their web, facebook or any media available. The in-game support won't do it any longer.
I have also been locked out of the game for over a month. After spending money on it, this really isn't good. I have tried contacting them through their website, Facebook, twitter and left a review on the app page. Still no response. I can't get into the app to contact them through that, but is there anything else I can try? I really did enjoy the game.
(03-11-2017, 11:02 AM)Penthesilea Wrote:  I have also been locked out of the game for over a month. After spending money on it, this really isn't good. I have tried contacting them through their website, Facebook, twitter and left a review on the app page. Still no response. I can't get into the app to contact them through that, but is there anything else I can try? I really did enjoy the game.

I too have emailed , and do far they only reply in Twitter and only to email support@etermax.com which they don't even send back a we got your message.