Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best 14 Tips to Skydoms
Here are some tips to beat many challenges in Skydoms!

Tip #1 Make multiple Combos
Each combo gives a 25% bonus attack

[Image: lByJxdxl.png]

Tip #2 Make the most powerful atacks
using the Attacks Correlation Chart

[Image: BEyCBZkl.png]

Tip #3 Choose a Captain according your strategies
First Fighter of Team, gives the Captain Skill

[Image: nnzVJfyl.png]

[Image: quPaX1jl.png]

Tip #4 Plan your team with Fighters can be evolve until [Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png] or [Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png]

[Image: bTGDsgll.png]

[Image: CJg4SUDl.png]

Tip #5 Log in Every day.
Logging in during consecutive days will allow you to get even better prices such a diamonds,
but if you reach the 7 consecutive days price, you can get a very hard to get fighter.

[Image: KO4wCUnl.png]

Tip #6 Do the Daily Mission
Will allow you to earn a amazing rewards!

[Image: ycXjcY3l.png]

Tip #7 Use [Image: zfQK7pF.png] in Rare Machine
Rare Machine allow you to summon Fighters between [Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png] and [Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png]

[Image: TGxWLILl.png]

[Image: cHIupg1l.png]

Tip #8 Set a powerfull or helpfull Fighter so another Players will use as a Helper and you'll obtain Friend Points.
Then, with Friends Points, you can use Friend Machine and summon Fighters until [Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png][Image: kAFADl9.png]

[Image: JqckBFxl.png]

[Image: VQf3Y3ol.png]

[Image: IG5d3m0l.png]

[Image: 1EklfoHl.png]

Tip #9 Attack in PvP
Use your PvP credits (it's regenerated each 3 hours) to win [Image: 7O0jVUK.png?1] and [Image: aIE3Hzx.png?1]

[Image: zGNlsaOl.png]

[Image: y3oIZKZl.png]

Tip #10 Add powerful Fighters to My Battleground.
Win a defence in PvP gives [Image: aIE3Hzx.png?1]
Use all the Stages, gives stats bonus

[Image: tMuy5Ell.png]

Tip #11 Save your [Image: 7O0jVUK.png?1]
There are amazing Legendary Fighters you can change by [Image: 7O0jVUK.png?1]

[Image: y9DsQWcl.png]

[Image: 9fDduP1l.png]

Tip #12 Open Swamps every day
Every day there is a different Swamp.
It's a big opportunity to win Level-up Materials.
Get sure to have time and [Image: uhPPb6r.png?1] because once open it expires in 60 min.

[Image: Q46hJHi.png]

Tip #13 Open Evo Materials Islands
It's a wonderfull opportunity to obtain Evo Materials to Evolve your Fighters

[Image: cOKshHO.png][Image: oXXmsw1.png] [Image: MzTdt05.png]   [Image: huIusED.png]

Tip #14 Collect [Image: v9ghnjG.png?1] in Weekend Gold Mine

[Image: ZUfSBiq.png]

I actually dont really understand Tip #2, to use the "Attacks Correlation Chart". Should I try to by first hand match these bricks? How should one think in the game to follow this advise?
Huh  Huh  Huh
Cheers from Sweden

- Karin

User id: 124.798.360
(10-05-2015, 09:06 AM)superkarin Wrote:  I actually dont really understand Tip #2, to use the "Attacks Correlation Chart". Should I try to by first hand match these bricks? How should one think in the game to follow this advise?

Well, for example if you face 5 red enemies in one wave and you have a purple fighter, then you should try to match 5 purple gems in order to get a powerful area attack.
And you should choose the helper (friend fighter) to be of the color that is strong against the enemies in the current stage.
Been playing for a month and although this advice I pretty much found out by trial and error I still didn't know about filling pvp pages for a bonus. So thanks for this!