Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow Swamp
I just tried the Shadow Swamp and when I spent the 20 stamina to open it, it said I could re enter as many times as I wanted for an hour.

But it still asks for another 20 stamina to re enter? After the hour is over, can I not enter anymore, even with 20 stamina?
(08-28-2015, 12:24 PM)Zawerni Wrote:  I just tried the Shadow Swamp and when I spent the 20 stamina to open it, it said I could re enter as many times as I wanted for an hour.

But it still asks for another 20 stamina to re enter? After the hour is over, can I not enter anymore, even with 20 stamina?

Hi Zawerni. When you open the Swamp it expires in 60min. During that time you can enter as long as you have stamina, that's to avoid over farming of level-up materials.
(08-28-2015, 12:24 PM)Zawerni Wrote:  I just tried the Shadow Swamp and when I spent the 20 stamina to open it, it said I could re enter as many times as I wanted for an hour.

My tip for that when you are sitll in early game: enter the swamp when you are about to level up - that way you will get your stamina refilled after one battle and you will be able to enter at least one more time!
Yup, I do like tkata, and if I'm right the island open the gates again 24H after =)
Life is too short to keep on the straight and narrow.

(08-29-2015, 10:12 AM)tkata Wrote:  

My tip for that when you are sitll in early game: enter the swamp when you are about to level up - that way you will get your stamina refilled after one battle and you will be able to enter at least one more time!

You can spend diamonds too.
[Image: firmaesqueleto_zps5cs2seec.jpg]
(08-29-2015, 10:12 AM)tkata Wrote:  

this is what i do as well .. this way i can enter the swamp 4 times in 1 hour without using any diamonds
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially