Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My current lineup [Level 54]
So this is my current team, not the best but I've been having a lot of luck with them.

1. Captain
Lady Limtel - lvl 47
  • Captain Skill: Healing Shards - Medium  Heart healing if matching gems.
  • Active Skill: Half Heal - Heal 50%  Heart - 2000 energy
  • Random Skill: Regen - Heals 500  Heart for 3 turns
A healer is absolutely mandatory for this game. Some people use the ones that give  Heart for the energy gems, but I'd much rather heal for ANY match since you're not guaranteed an energy match all the time when you need it. Provides great repping power, even if you aren't doing damage to the enemy. Regen just makes it that much sweeter. She also has a relatively high defense and energy collection rating, which is very useful.

Spell Singer Trixy - lvl 60
  • Active Skill: Infernal Shout - 6x elemental area attack - 2300 energy
  • Random Skill: Animal Fury - The attack becomes an area attack
Solid damage and the random skill really multiplies it out across all enemies. Relatively weak active attack is a downer. It will get better when I evolve her.

Elemental Tiki Duo - lvl 1
  • Active Skill: Poison Dart - Deal 1x raw damage at the end of each turn, ignoring enemy defense - 1200 energy
  • Random Skill: Double Hit - Attack twice
Very "meh" damage, but I keep him around to take out spiders and the like without expending too much energy. I'll be replacing him with something harder hitting when/if I get a legendary Elemental unit. He's low level because I'm trying to save up for a few more mid-grade frogs before I blow that upgrade cash.

Prismatic Fem Wisp - lvl 1
  • Active Skill: None
  • Random Skill: None
Why am I using an evo material in my lineup? None of my other Transmute units have anything approaching 1000 damage. I could replace him with another Elemental, but I really don't have other high-damage options available to me.

Elite Marksman Tendor - lvl 60
  • Active Skill: Aimed Shot - 10x attack ignoring 50,000 of enemy defense - 3375 energy
  • Random Skill: Snipe - Ignore enemy defense
Great damage. Active skill wrecks scrubs. Random skill further wrecks scrubs. All-around great addition for dealing damage.

6. Friend
Lust - lvl varies
  • Captain Skill: Elemental Sin - 1.5x attack and energy for elemental fighters + small  Heart healing if matching gems.
  • Active Skill: Love Illusion - Convert all gems to elemental - 4995 energy
  • Random Skill: Steal Soul - Heal Heart half of the inflicted damage
I REALLY want one of these for myself. A giant boost to damage and energy regen, with a decent amount of healing power. Combined with my Limtel it basically takes a big alpha strike or a fast series of big strikes to take me down. When I do see something capable of blasting through my buffer, I've typically already built up a good energy pool and I just erase them with the active skill. Every gem matches and is then multiplied by 1.5x for three of my units, resulting in super large numbers. If the new board happens to have any matches then the damage gets up to absolutely ridiculous levels.

So there you have it. PvP strategy is to use my crazy health regen to tank until I have a full energy pool (attempting not to kill the weak first waves), then when the scary last waves come I pop Love Illusion and just erase the threat. Works almost every time for me.

Currently Stuck on Underwater Deep #87 because the last waves hit so hard and so fast I just can't tank it. I need to build up my nonexistant Shadow team and find a good replacement for Lust.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

Hi, nice team!

Have you tried using your Trixy as captain when you use Lust? It will help to achive a 1.5*1.5 = 2.25 x attack which is pretty good especially combined with Love Illusion. If you are going that way building a monocolor red team can be very powerful.

I would be looking change that Prismatic Fem if I were you, it has a really low defense. You should look to change that tiki to something else as soon as possible. Try to always use and level up the fighters that you can take to level 5 evolution because they are the ones that will still be useful to you later in the game.
(09-09-2015, 01:45 AM)juanchoverd Wrote:  Hi, nice team!

Have you tried using your Trixy as captain when you use Lust? It will help to achive a 1.5*1.5 = 2.25 x attack which is pretty good especially combined with Love Illusion. If you are going that way building a monocolor red team can be very powerful.

I would be looking change that Prismatic Fem if I were you, it has a really low defense. You should look to change that tiki to something else as soon as possible. Try to always use and level up the fighters that you can take to level 5 evolution because they are the ones that will still be useful to you later in the game.

Yeah these sound like really good suggestions. My only problem with swapping out my Limtel is that without her the healing power of Lust is extremely weak. I would use Annlis but let's be real sucking my power dry and converting TWO GEMS is a trash-tier combo vs Limtel's greater healing on all gems and full-heal ability. The imbalance in healers is insane.

Definitely looking to replace those Fems and Tiki. Very hard to come up with good units I want to use in my team!
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

My suggestion was for swapping out the Limtel and using her only as a backup healer with her active skill.

There are two basic ways to build your team: with healers to healing every turn and kill the enemies slowly, or the aggressive way which tries to use the captains to maximize damage. At the beginning and middle of the game teams with healer captains tend to work really well, but as you progress most players change to aggressive teams. The idea is basically to kill the enemies before they kill you. You can leave a healer, Limtel is usually chosen, to use in your team with her active skill in case you need it, but you will not be able to heal every turn.

So my suggestion was to try Trixy+Lust to be able to kill your enemies before they kill you. Your fighters might not be leveled up enough yet for this to work, but it might just work.