Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Enhancing your posts in the forum
How can I add a picture to my posts? Some times it is hard to explain just with words. Thanks in advance
i could be wrong but this forum does not seem to have an 'upload picture' option...

however... if you upload your pictures to another site you can use basic html code to show them in your post, like so:

[img]url to the picture[/img]

example:
[Image: default_avatar.png]

if you use post reply on this message you can see the code being used... there are various sites to upload your images to like:

imgur.com
postimage.org
tinypic.com
etc... just google for other options if you dont like these : )
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially

[Image: 678?cb=20150427150557]

testing

where do u take the url for the small photos sinthoras?

[Image: 0216]
heya tavinho heres a repost of what i posted in another thread but with a bit more explanation...

Go to the wiki to find the fighter you want to post and right click on it to get the image location and the link location and use these in the following code where the link location is put behind the [url= part and the image location is put between the img tags... like so:

The following code can be used to show portraits and links to fighter pages:

Code:
[url=http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/0087][img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/skydoms/images/7/7d/Fighter_0087_thumb.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/60?cb=20150424200251[/img][/url]

this would result in this click-able portrait:

[Image: 60?cb=20150424200251]

To get the image location of the portrait just right click (this is using firefox browser, but other browsers have similar options) on the small portrait like so:
[Image: Capture1.jpg]

if you look at the code above in the code box you can see it contains rescaling information (the part after the extension .png for the image file .. the original image is just a wee bit bigger than the thumbnail used in the fighter page) you automatically get this if you copy the image location this way

I look at this all the time to learn how to post things and images. This is so vital for learning how to post images and I thank you for this guide and write up.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
my pleasure to help : )