Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi color or Mono color
Hey guys whats up?

Getting on lv 68 today and on the last island. Im wondering if building
a mono color is better for beating some stages.

I used yeasterday on a yellow stage a fighter that has captain -40% damage from yellow and
all the other fighters went on blue. I reckon it worked well, but dont know if its better than
a multi color team.

I't's good to do 3 gems and get all 4 or 5 fighters attacking but when there is no gems of that color
sucks in not attacking.

What u guys think about it?

ps. sorry about my english, im brazilian, and this game ownz !

my nick on game is same that in here: Tavinho13
i wish i could tell you with certainty but im not at the final island yet... however, if you have very strong heroes you can build some strong mono color teams

if you can use [Image: 60?cb=20150810194508] for example you can do a lot of damage with all red heroes...

in my opinion so far (up to mission 89 and level 68, havent tried to go farther in a while now) multicolor teams work best if you can use two dmg multplier captains for 8x or higher dmg multipliers on all heroes attacking...
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially

thanks bro.

yea now I got cyclop I will level him up so I can boost my combos. on multi color teams.
(09-15-2015, 11:28 AM)Tavinho13 Wrote:  thanks bro.

yea now I got cyclop I will level him up so I can boost my combos. on multi color teams.

congrats on your cyclops! i have one as well and he has worked out great for me so far.

Monocolor teams can work very well, especially on levels of the opposite color, but having a strong multicolor team is way better, they work on all levels.

You guys are really lucky to have the Cyclops, he is one of the best fighters in the game, and is great for multicolor teams.
thanks guys.

I found out that hydra was doing better for me than cyclops, because of his second skill. But cyclops has stronger combo bonus. I
think I will evolve both.

what u guys think?

hydra x shark x cyclops for captain ?

lets add each other in game
The hydra is also a really nice fighter, it has the advantage of working with teams of any color combination. You should evolve both and see which one works better for your gameplay. The shark I consider inferior to the other two, but still a nice fighter and it is easier to activate the skill because you need less color combinations.

Either way you should evolve all of them, as they are all legendary fighters able to get to level 6 so they have better attributes than the ones you get in the game.
yeah definitely evolve all and use the shark as captain only when farming lower levels so you dont have to bother with high combos : ) mix up the cyclops and hydra depending on the situation...

btw... you are already in my friend's list : ) thats how i knew what heroes you have hehe when you used cyclops i found out that 2 cyclops captain skills stack and i got some nice 16x multipliers

thanks juan and sinthoras.

Whats ur nick ingame sinthoras?

juan I already have u.
@Tavinho yeah i see you now, didn't know I had you. I replied to your in-game chat but don't know if it actually sent it, the chat in the game is pretty terrible