Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mission
Hello

I have a day mission to be made but me does not understand(include).

It is marked:

Increase by level 5 times any warriors.

I have to increase by levels many warrior and I am always 2/5.

Somebody could explain me exactly what I have to make?

Thank you very much

I am French.
you probably need to increase the level of 1 warrior by 5 levels .. if this is not the case then please copy the mission exactly so i can better help you : )

in french:

il faut probablement augmenter le niveau d'un seul caractère avec 5 étoiles .. donc de 1 à 6 par exemple…

si ce n’est pas ça .. tu pourrais copier ici exactement la mission comme elle est écrit dans le jeux puisque je pourrais mieux t'aider : )
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially

Thank you for your answer, thus I tried to increase the level of 5 stars for a warrior from 1 to 6 but not that does not have to work

It is marked:

Increase by level 5 times do not import whatever / guerrier/s

"To increase the level of a fighter reaches your fighters' garrison, rests on the sideline "Star" to pass in mode to Increase level and select the warrior to modify. Then select the materials of level-up to merge and click on the sideline to confirm. Assure you that the original warrior has enough material of level-up to increase his level.
are you using google translate to translate the game text from french to english? because what you are writing is not the official text in the english version of the games Smile

there are several upgrade quests in the daily missions and none are written like that Smile

for regular level up you can check this link: http://forum.skydoms.com/showthread.php?tid=4795 but this you say did not complete the mission... so i now believe that you might be referring to the upgrade a defender quest...

to upgrade a defender you have to go to your defense page and click on a a warrior in that list and then click on the star symbol .. you can only use the exact same warrior to upgrade in that mode or you can use chameleons of the respective color to upgrade any warrior

im sorry to write this in english but i am not french myself and writing this much text in french would take me a lot of time : )))

Non je ne dois pas augmenter un défenseur, j'ai déjà essayé.

voilà le texte comme il est marqué en francais:

Augmente de niveau 5 fois n'importe quel/s guerrier/s. 2/5

Voilà
(09-12-2015, 03:32 PM)seed64 Wrote:  Non je ne dois pas augmenter un défenseur, j'ai déjà essayé.

voilà le texte comme il est marqué en francais:

Augmente de niveau 5 fois n'importe quel/s guerrier/s.   2/5

Voilà

ah d'accord .. pour cette mission normalement augmenter 5 guerrier par 1 niveau ou un seul guerrier par 5 niveau suffisse... si ceci ne complète pas la mission tu devrais contacter 'support' parce que ça pourrais être une 'bug'
encore une fois le lien pour augmenter des guerriers: http://forum.skydoms.com/showthread.php?tid=4795

merci de ta réponse j'ai déjà essayer, j'ai contacter le service d'aide

Merci
i hope you can get it fixed before the mission expires!

Depuis trois jours, j'ai la même mission étant donné que je ne peut pas la faire, c'est normal?
(09-12-2015, 03:55 PM)seed64 Wrote:  Depuis trois jours, j'ai la même mission étant donné que je ne peut pas la faire, c'est normal?

pas sûr .. mois j'ai toujours compléter toutes les mission en 24 heurs ou moins... je ne suis même pas sûr si elles expires après 24 heurs : ) i just concluded this because of the term 'daily mission'

mais quand tu ne peux pas finir les missions tu rate pleins de 'cadeaux'

maybe clearing your game cache or reinstalling it is a sollution... but if you dont know what you are doing you will want to be careful with this and also make sure you linked your game to a facebook account so that you do not lose your progress : ))

but game support should be able to help you more... i am just a player like you and dont have that much information available : )

good luck!