Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Strategies?
So what are people's thoughts for battlegrounds?

I'm currently level 73, and have hit Titanium III where I'm fairly steady. I lose attacks sometimes and I lose almost every single defense.

Currently there's three major tactics I've seen.

1. Second-to-last room is full of strong single-space defenders (I see lots of Sir Magic Cavallier and similarly leveled Protector types), possibly forcing me to pop my energy stores. If I'm using Lust, then my attack will almost surely wipe the field, leaving me without energy for the final wave (potentially fatal). However, if I can leave one or two units alive they won't have near enough damage to break me, meaning I can restock on energy and be ready to go for the final wave.

Now, I'm pushed into the boss round where I face a giant Legendary. It used to be that these Legendaries would just alpha me straight off the field on their first attack, even when I was at max health. Now that I've leveled a bit, I can often survive these attacks, and if there is a single pause in between Boss attacks, my Holy Priestess Limtel can almost always regen me back into surviving indefinitely. However, If the attacks come every single turn and have significant magnitude to them, I'm toast.

2. The reverse of #1. Legendary in the second-to-last room, ultra-buffed single-space defenders as bosses. Un-buffed Legendaries rarely force me to pop energy stores, meaning I almost always go into the final wave with max energy. This is where things get bad. While you won't see any skulls on the enemy heads, rest assured if you don't take one or more of those suckers out they'll alpha through you in a single wave. This is why I like Lust so much, as her attack guarantees massive damage no matter what deck you're dealt. Knock one or two enemies out and you've got it in the bag.

3. Same as #2, but instead of all single-space defenders, you get one double-space and two singles. this doesn't seem to be a good combo as the double-space doesn't seem to equate to double-damage, and non-Legendary defenders rely on killing you before you kill a single one of them. If you weed off the two smaller defenders, the double-space is toast.

Currently I'm rocking #2, but it doesn't seem to matter as people consistently crush my defenses to dust.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

Currently 74 and titanium 3

yea Im pretty much seeying the same thing.

1- big legendary at the end ( sometimes I kill depending on his lvl )

2- four - 3 stars with around 30 k HP ( I prefer killing these instead of a legendary )
(09-15-2015, 07:12 PM)Tavinho13 Wrote:  Currently 74 and titanium 3

yea Im pretty much seeying the same thing.

1- big legendary at the end ( sometimes I kill depending on his lvl )

2- four  - 3 stars with around 30 k HP ( I prefer killing these instead of a legendary )

Hello!

My Best strategies is:
First: lvl 50 Nezha,_King_of_Lotus
Before the last: lvl 1 Night Elodra
Last:lvl 50 Yama,_Crystal_Death

And i only lost defensive battles in CHampions league Smile

I hope it helps.