Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Currently Strongest Possible Team
bleser, would you be so kind to not always quote everything?
It makes the thread hard to read.

And where did you find patch notes that say they nerfed Volcano?
Its not in this news thread.
It was on the Google Playstore. Saw it when i updated.
Yay, I beat the game.
Got a Prismatic Fem Wisp and one diamond as reward.

The bosses in Infernal Volcano all still had their old stats, they aren't nerfed yet.
Steam Buster still had 4.6 million health and 41k attack every turn. What an epic fight :)
Yeah, the patch notes mentioned they were gonna turn on all the new mechanics and Halloween stuff "soon." It wasnt officially ready I guess at the time of the update.

Congrats though on beating the Level
(10-28-2015, 10:23 PM)Thali Wrote:  Yay, I beat the game.
Got a Prismatic Fem Wisp and one diamond as reward.

The bosses in Infernal Volcano all still had their old stats, they aren't nerfed yet.
Steam Buster still had 4.6 million health and 41k attack every turn. What an epic fight Smile

What team did you use? I can't get past 150.
Sun Wukong LV99 (Captain)
Lust LV89
Nissa LV99
Naurim LV99
Limtel LV99

Mighty Cyclops LV ~90? (Friend Captain)

I'm level 105 at the moment.

But I have to admit that I had to use one diamond in the match because I ran out of energy once (first time I ever used a diamond in a match). With this team you need 8700 energy every turn. And I needed about 6~7 turns to beat the last boss.

I still need a purple Legendary, Leonidas, Cyclops and especially Medusa to improve my team.
If I had a Medusa, I could defeat the Steam Buster without spending a diamond.
I need a green legendary. I would love to add you as a friend. I would use your Sun Wukong a lot.
Okay, I sent you a friend request :D

I noticed that "Vseslav the Werewolf" has the "Ignore Pain" skill, and "Raven the Scarecrow" has "Stone Look" (stun for 2 turns).
I'm gonna get these. Thank you, Game Developers!

Still it would be great if there is the feature that you can change a Legendary from the Rare Machine into another one. I don't mind if it costs 20 diamonds.
(10-29-2015, 07:14 AM)Thali Wrote:  Sun Wukong LV99 (Captain)
Lust LV89
Nissa LV99
Naurim LV99
Limtel LV99

Mighty Cyclops LV ~90? (Friend Captain)

I'm level 105 at the moment.

But I have to admit that I had to use one diamond in the match because I ran out of energy once (first time I ever used a diamond in a match). With this team you need 8700 energy every turn. And I needed about 6~7 turns to beat the last boss.

I still need a purple Legendary, Leonidas, Cyclops and especially Medusa to improve my team.
If I had a Medusa, I could defeat the Steam Buster without spending a diamond.

How did you manage to get the energy you needed? What if they didn't fall on the board? Also, with Medusa wouldn't you lose the 60% damage reduction would make you a setting duck if you don't get the knockout in 3 turns (using the stun for 3 turn active skill of medusa)? I really want to get through the Volcano to access the other island but I'm having all sorts of problem with damage taking. Can you stun an enemy, build up energy and stun them again before previous stun runs out? (I must say also I am bad at matching gems. I can usually get three with two gem changers, but 4 or 5 with no gem changers will not work with me.)
(10-29-2015, 10:57 PM)Ghost979 Wrote:  How did you manage to get the energy you needed?

I had a bit luck and always had energy gems to match. But you need a high combo in order to increase the energy generation, which is the really difficult part.
Like I said, I ran out of energy once and I had to use a diamond (that is before the nerf).

Quote:Also, with Medusa wouldn't you lose the 60% damage reduction

I am hoping to get a Medusa myself, so that I can use her active skill and still be able to use Sun Wukong/Mighty Cyclops as Captains. So I still would have the 60% damage reduction from Cyclops.

But the Halloween Island has a purple Scarecrow fighter. Get this one and evolve it. I got one myself and it works like a charm :)

Quote:Can you stun an enemy, build up energy and stun them again before previous stun runs out?

No, that's not possible. Once an enemy is stunned, you can't stun it again. You have to wait until it attacks, then use Ignore Pain if necessary, then use stun again.

I haven't tried Infernal Volcano again since the update, but it should be nerfed, so I think you should be able to clear it. Good luck!