Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you get Margot?
As the title says: How do you get Margot?

Do you have to beat the game in order to get her?
maybe i am saying a stupid thing...you choose her on the begining of the game...
when I started playing there were only three fighters available: Trixy, Brook and Strich
I'm afraid Gile is incorrect. I have a Margot but I chose the Purple element in the beginning of the game. Best of my knowledge, I think I got her from one of the machines even though Wiki says it's not possible. I do not ever remember fighting her. but It is possible I got her from a fight very early on because I've had her longer than most fighters.
i saw a few margot in pvp...when i played again some players...so i dont think that you have to beat the game..some admin here will have better info about that
My Margot was given to me after losing a stage.
(10-27-2015, 08:30 PM)Zawerni Wrote:  losing a stage
If I remember correctly, I lost a stage in PvE once, and I got a Mystical Transmute Fairy. But that's pretty long ago, so I don't remember the details.

So I just lost my second stage in PvE right now, and I got nothing.
Does the stage matter? I tried it in Infernal Volcano, stage 149.

How many times do you have to loose until you get a Margot?
(10-27-2015, 10:39 PM)Thali Wrote:  If I remember correctly, I lost a stage in PvE once, and I got a Mystical Transmute Fairy. But that's pretty long ago, so I don't remember the details.

So I just lost my second stage in PvE right now, and I got nothing.
Does the stage matter? I tried it in Infernal Volcano, stage 149.

How many times do you have to loose until you get a Margot?

Just once, the first defeat

Infernal Volcano??, jajaja, no

You're too advanced to get it
It's been a while, so I'm not sure.

I got the Transmute fairy on my first defeat and Margot on second or third. It popped up while I was in Icy Peak. Dunno if that matters.