Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you get Margot?
Hei,
am purple and also have Margot. Also it was in the beginning and I'm not sure if it was the machine or during the game. I definately did not beat her.
I'm start with red by Trixy. Losing in game battle, not sure for first or second that I got it.

Volmatron is my first legendary by win the Mech Gate. Naga is the first by rare machine.

edit : I got Volmatron before Naga.
when you lose your first battle on icy peak you get the starter hero of the color that does double damage to the color you are fighting when you die...

so if you lose on the blue level of icy peak you get margot for free

if you lose on the purple level you get the green starter hero .. even if you already started with green

but you only get one for the first loss
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially

When you first start, for your first few losses they give u a few freebies to help with the stage you're having trouble with for the first world it gives you something weak like a fairy but on the later world's like the ice one if that's where you start losing on lets say a blue world they would give you the twining Margot to help you pass the blue level if you don't lose all the way up to the yellow world they'd give you the blue grumpy dinosaur like I got. It's also possible to have 2 of your starting fighters let's say you picked the red trixy well if you fail to beat a green level on the ice world they'll give you another red trixy to help you beat it.
Great, folks! I'm playing again and I was doing too well past Icy Peak Blue, and I was wondering when Margot drops. It turns out that I passed blue tier, was part way into the purple tier, and googled this thread.

FYI, I was able to go back to the Blue tier, waggle some gems until I lost a battle, and sure enough, Margot dropped to help me out!! Wahoo!!
(12-21-2016, 10:22 AM)glenesis Wrote:  Great, folks! I'm playing again and I was doing too well past Icy Peak Blue, and I was wondering when Margot drops. It turns out that I passed blue tier, was part way into the purple tier, and googled this thread.

FYI, I was able to go back to the Blue tier, waggle some gems until I lost a battle, and sure enough, Margot dropped to help me out!! Wahoo!!

I tried this tactic, and it didn't work for me. I'm to New Horizon yellow. I went back and purposely lost 3 times in Icy Peak, but got nothing to drop.
(01-03-2017, 01:57 AM)John Bean Wrote:  
(12-21-2016, 10:22 AM)glenesis Wrote:  Great, folks! I'm playing again and I was doing too well past Icy Peak Blue, and I was wondering when Margot drops. It turns out that I passed blue tier, was part way into the purple tier, and googled this thread.

I tried this tactic, and it didn't work for me.  I'm to New Horizon yellow.  I went back and purposely lost 3 times in Icy Peak, but got nothing to drop.

Same here, I still couldn't beat her.