0/1 toad
blue swamp 6 times

3/10 chameleons
0/2 toads
this can't get any worse: blue swamp 6 (SIX) times

0/0 toads
0/3 chameleons

The odds are never in our favor!
(11-07-2015, 10:28 AM)Thali Wrote:  this can't get any worse: blue swamp 6 (SIX) times

0/0 toads
0/3 chameleons

The odds are never in our favor!

Hi.. maybe its only me but i noticed better drop chances when i take Toads as targets first that i want andtake them down with Snipers... try it out.

Grüße Smile
(11-07-2015, 07:45 PM)Sesshomaru Wrote:  Hi.. maybe its only me but i noticed better drop chances when i take Toads as targets first that i want andtake them down with Snipers... try it out.

Grüße Smile

Actually, we have statistics to show that Toads have a fairly high chance of being captured but low appearance rate--its on an earlier page in this thread. I also know for a fact that that there is no mechanic in place that allows the player to increase the capture chance of a specific unit unfortunately thx to a reply from QAMG (one of the employees).
(11-07-2015, 07:45 PM)Sesshomaru Wrote:  Grüße Smile

Hey Sesshomaru!
Where are you from?

Viele Grüße zurück Big Grin
What language is that?
German
Bleser, yeah then it have to be so... just mystically first targets that die, drop right away themselves... (sure not always) ^^ so i only snipe big toads first for now instead doing poison to all like earlier... and hope for big drop...try it out !

@ Thali yes i am german.. Smile

p.s. i observe forum for over a week already.. i just didnt get a confirmation mail..  until i decided to try my gf's email..

Hi all ^^