Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help me form a good team
Hi all,
Wondering if you guys could help me figure out which figthers to use. I feel like I got some really lousy figthers, but Im hoping Im missing something, maybe some combination that would make the figthers I worked so hard for doing more than just taking space in my vault?
Which ones are smart to put into defense and which ones should I save for teams?

This is what I got:
From rare machine: Majestic Naga, Palden, Marksman Tendor, Craven, Roberts, Nissa, Annlis and Choden, Bionic Minotaur
Starter figther: Brook
Dropped from stages:/islands: Lady Limtel, Void Master  (gosh where I surprised when those to dropped for me!) &  Margot

Currently Im mostly playing with the void master as captain, Limtel as healer, brook, one imp and one tiki.
Feels liks I need one imp and one tike for the stunning/ignore shield skills. Tried replacing the tiki with my marksman (or the minotaur), but his skill require so much more power I went back to the tiki.

So, I have a lot of figthers just sitting in my vault, I *never* use Palden or Choden for example.

So, what are you guys suggestions for my team and what should I try to get? (Im trying to get the scarecrow to replace the imp, but havent gotten him yet.) Any other smart next moves you can advise me to?

Im currently at stage 87 and level 55.

THANK YOU!
Angel
Cheers from Sweden

- Karin

User id: 124.798.360
A good team could be:

Captain: Minotaur + friend helper Limtel
Naga, Void Master, Scarecrow!!!, and one fighter that you can choose yourself

use the Tiki in a separate team that you only use for farming Evo/Level material.
Try to replace that with Andy
I have many legendaries, but scarecrow is my mvp. Keep going for him and don't lose hope!
Agree with ghost...scarecrow...
I defeated scarecrow probably over 50 times. He never dropped for me.
I'm trying to catch Andy now. On 7 tries, still no drop. Sad Sad

Thank you all for your replies.
Cheers from Sweden

- Karin

Hey game devs,

that drop rate of Scarecrow is not fair! Superkarin really tried to get one, and now with the Halloween Island gone, she is at a great disadvantage without stun.
If you don't want to loose more players, then please do something to make the drop rates more stable!
And please add more fighters with a stun skill.

That would be very much appreciated!
i agree with you....same problem with the queen ant....
(11-16-2015, 02:15 PM)Thali Wrote:  Hey game devs,

that drop rate of Scarecrow is not fair! Superkarin really tried to get one, and now with the Halloween Island gone, she is at a great disadvantage without stun.
If you don't want to loose more players, then please do something to make the drop rates more stable!
And please add more fighters with a stun skill.

Thank you Thali! I guess I don't need to say I agree with you. Not only did I miss out on him, even though I gave more than a fair try, but also I wasted tons of energy I could have focused elsewhere. The droprates should be on a more stable random, like it drops within 1-15 tries and not 1- 15000 tries. So you do have a shot of planning your team and strategy without just wasting your energy to the gods of random...

Still no sign of Andy either. Im wondering if they've lowered the drop rates on the second islands? But with my current team, there's no way I can survive on the third, making it a bit of moment 22, where I need a figther that I get on the third island to survive on the third island...
Undecided
Cheers from Sweden

- Karin

Yeah, you're right. The sad thing is, if you had a Scarecrow, you could probably clear the 3rd difficulty level.

But I don't think they lowered the drop rates. It is just really random.
I missed out on every single one of the Halloween fighters. The drop rates in the game are pretty ridiculous. The amount of stamina used to fight the level 3 limits a person to how many times they can play per day. And you're SOL if you have any sort of life other than the game, because you just get caught up with living your life instead of staring at your phone's screen 24/7. hahaha
A$$ or grass is the ONLY way you're rolling with me. I get my own $$$

iD: 631.581.647