Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Teams--What is yours?
All of your teams seems quite desctructive to me, but I have an issue with the next:
ENVY.
All of that teams will not survive a double attack of Envy, Dreadful Desire.

My #1 dream team is the next (nly because I'm closer to it): Shadow
CAPTAIN: Bastet, Goddess of Cats (#834),
Captain Skill 4x Attack for Shadow when Active Skill 12,000 are used or 3x Attack if Active Skill 8,000 & Active Skill starts fully charged.
CO-CAPTAIN: Hermes, Messenger of Gods (#779),
Captain Skill 3x Attack and 2x Active Skill for Shadow & survive any attack only 1 time

#1: Hermes, Messenger of Gods (#779),
Active Skill Swaps places with Team's Captain. Use again to swap back.
#2: High King, Skeleton Agripa (#208) [or War King Agripa (#851) depending on your amount of energy],
#3: High King, Skeleton Agripa (#208) [or War King Agripa (#851)],
Active Skill 2.5x Attack for Shadow fighters this turn.
#4: Sylph, Air Elemental (#335) [or Tsukiyomi, the Moon God (#819)].
Active Skill Convert all Transmute & Elemental to Shadow .

With both Hermes you can survive 2 deadly attacks, and each one of them will increase you attack by 3x and your energy by 2x
Starting with Bastet you will start the ficght with your energy full, so you can swap captain with Hermes and still have energy to convert gems with Sylph and boost your attack with Agripa.
(11-04-2016, 02:29 AM)Mariano Ascencio Wrote:  All of your teams seems quite desctructive to me, but I have an issue with the next:
ENVY.
All of that teams will not survive a double attack of Envy, Dreadful Desire.

My #1 dream team is the next (nly because I'm closer to it): Shadow  
CAPTAIN: Bastet, Goddess of Cats (#834),
Captain Skill  4x  Attack  for  Shadow when  Active Skill 12,000 are used or 3x  Attack if  Active Skill 8,000 &  Active Skill starts fully charged.
CO-CAPTAIN: Hermes, Messenger of Gods (#779),
Captain Skill 3x  Attack  and 2x  Active Skill  for  Shadow & survive any attack only 1 time

#1: Hermes, Messenger of Gods (#779),
Active Skill Swaps places with Team's Captain. Use again to swap back.
#2: High King, Skeleton Agripa (#208) [or War King Agripa (#851) depending on your amount of energy],
#3: High King, Skeleton Agripa (#208) [or War King Agripa (#851)],
Active Skill 2.5x  Attack  for  Shadow fighters this turn.
#4: Sylph, Air Elemental (#335) [or Tsukiyomi, the Moon God (#819)].
Active Skill Convert all   Transmute  &   Elemental  to   Shadow .

With both Hermes you can survive 2 deadly attacks, and each one of them will increase you attack by 3x and your energy by 2x
Starting with Bastet you will start the ficght with your energy full, so you can swap captain with Hermes and still have energy to convert gems with Sylph and boost your attack with Agripa.

Nasty door gaurds like envy were not really in game when those teams were drafted.

The fact that there are only a handful of fighters that allow you to get a toe hold in pvp and complete the entire battle a reasonable amount of time is why I quit playing that garbage. Hour long battles, nope, no thank you.
(11-05-2016, 02:53 AM)Milky Wrote:  The fact that there are only a handful of fighters that allow you to get a toe hold in pvp and complete the entire battle a reasonable amount of time is why I quit playing that garbage.  Hour long battles, nope, no thank you.

Indeed! Now that PvP Battlegrounds are full of bi-colour Chinese Gods, battles take forever! It is just not fun fighting a boss with over 5mil life. The bi-colour Chinese Gods are the worst PvP Fighters to play against, in my opinion. Plus, often times there is an Envy in stage 1.

It is becoming difficult to build a team that is safe, reliable, & efficient, while still being fast. Most teams now require a heavy defence to even survive in PvP, & those teams take a loooong time to finish a battle. The faster, all-out-attack teams can struggle to win anymore, since PvP Defenders are getting stronger & their life continues to increase - it can be difficult to 1-hit KO Defenders anymore, unless you get lucky combos & have colour advantage. But, there are still many players who prefer to use the all-out-attack teams like Hermes. Hermes is now probably one of the most efficient & reliable Captains for these teams, since he boosts attack & energy & allows you to survive an attack - well suited for the task.
(11-05-2016, 02:37 PM)Quinn Wrote:  
(11-05-2016, 02:53 AM)Milky Wrote:  The fact that there are only a handful of fighters that allow you to get a toe hold in pvp and complete the entire battle a reasonable amount of time is why I quit playing that garbage.  Hour long battles, nope, no thank you.

Indeed! Now that PvP Battlegrounds are full of bi-colour Chinese Gods, battles take forever! It is just not fun fighting a boss with over 5mil life. The bi-colour Chinese Gods are the worst PvP Fighters to play against, in my opinion. Plus, often times there is an Envy in stage 1.

It is becoming difficult to build a team that is safe, reliable, & efficient, while still being fast. Most teams now require a heavy defence to even survive in PvP, & those teams take a loooong time to finish a battle. The faster, all-out-attack teams can struggle to win anymore, since PvP Defenders are getting stronger & their life continues to increase - it can be difficult to 1-hit KO Defenders anymore, unless you get lucky combos & have colour advantage. But, there are still many players who prefer to use the all-out-attack teams like Hermes. Hermes is now probably one of the most efficient & reliable Captains for these teams, since he boosts attack & energy & allows you to survive an attack - well suited for the task.

I think the egyptian gods the worst cos the first stage one hit KO.
My team got:
Captain and COOP Deadly_Bite_Elemental_Hydra
Anubis, Path of Souls (#786) Converting to Purple
War King Agripa (#851) DMG active skill +2,5x
Gemini, Dream Catcher (#385) Healing active
Sylph, Air Elemental (#335) Converting purple
And this team can one hit KO the 5mil hp Chinese gods...
5*5*2,5=62,5 dmg multiplyer. With that, every fighter in my team got over a million dmg, and very easy to make 7+ combo with that setup.
So the only problem is the 1 HIT FIRST ROUND KO defenders -.-