Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't beat Infernal Volcano. Help!
I am at infernal volcano but I can't even beat the first level there. It's cuz the 3 bosses at the end all attack at the same time so I lose health faster than I can hurt them. I tried to attach a screenshot of my team but I feel like the link is not clickable.
So first I have Lady Limtel (level 60), then Spell Singer Trixy (level 60), Goblin Assasin (65), Elite Marksman Drake (60), & Bionic Goblin (65). I'm gonna change the bionic goblin to Naurim though once I level him up since I just recently got Naurim. I mainly use Holy Priestess Limtel or Transmute Dragon as my friend but I still get beaten anyway. Any ideas?

Saved Photo
You don't have a Scarecrow from Halloween Island, or do you?
If you have one then defenitely use it! Otherwise wait for the next content updates. Hopefully they will add more fighters with stun skills.

Try to get a purple fighter from the rare machine and switch out your Goblin Assassin.
Evo all fighters to the highest stage and level them up to max. It will take a lot of time, so you have to be patient.
Increase your player level to get more health and energy.

If you find friends with Minotaur, then you can use Limtel/Minotaur as Captains.

Another possibility is to build a full yellow team and use a yellow Golem/Leonidas friend as Captains.
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t34.0-12/12309328_2958628763511_89680721_n.jpg?oh=a8c0a34932f427ca91699401706852af&oe=565FA0D9

Hopefully that one will show you my team. No, sadly I don't have any Scarecrows. Who are good purple ones? I have 6 diamonds now so I was trying to save up 10 for the rare machine. I would like to evolve my fighters but I don't have all the materials I need (some are further in the game) but I can't get there yet so it's kind of going around and around in a circle.

I haven't found a Minotaur friend yet (or a Leonidas) but I'll keep looking. Would a full yellow team be good against red or do you mean further into Infernal Volcano when I'm on the blue stage?
When you make a "full reply", there is a toolbar, where you can insert an image directly. The code is:
[ img ]www.url.com[/ img ]

(12-01-2015, 01:51 PM)Katehhh Wrote:  Who are good purple ones?

Any purple fighter from the rare machine will do. Or you can try to get the panther from the Special Island, which is available atm.

Quote:I would like to evolve my fighters but I don't have all the materials I need (some are further in the game) but I can't get there yet so it's kind of going around and around in a circle.

You can try to get Andy in order to farm Evo material, but he is hard to get.

Quote:Would a full yellow team be good against red or do you mean further into Infernal Volcano when I'm on the blue stage?

I mean in general. There is a player who likes to attack me in PvP, and he has Voltmatron (Captain), yellow monk, yellow pirate, Cronla, Leonidas + friend Leonidas. He is in Champion league in PvP, so he is really strong.

That yellow team is strong in general because yellow has no weakness against any other color, so your damage won't be reduced. Plus you can use Leonidas in your team when you get him.
When you make a "full reply", there is a toolbar, where you can insert an image directly. The code is:
[ img ]www.url.com[/ img ]

I think my problem attaching it was that I was using a phone instead of a computer.

Would a full yellow team be good against red or do you mean further into Infernal Volcano when I'm on the blue stage?
[/quote]

I mean in general. There is a player who likes to attack me in PvP, and he has Voltmatron (Captain), yellow monk, yellow pirate, Cronla, Leonidas + friend Leonidas. He is in Champion league in PvP, so he is really strong.

That yellow team is strong in general because yellow has no weakness against any other color, so your damage won't be reduced. Plus you can use Leonidas in your team when you get him.

That helps a lot. So for now though should I focus on making a strong yellow team (blue stages wouldn't annihilate me would they?)? And do you just build up a moderately good team of one color and then replace certain players with rare players as you get them?
Enemies dont gain the Elemental attack bonuses towards you. They always have a set amount of dmg. its only the dmg you inflict upon them that can be effected by elements. So Gold teams literally have no weaknesses and a strength towards Blue units.
That + the fact that Inferno Volcano hits a lot harder. Their Strength also increase each turn they attack, noted by the "Danger __%" Icon appearing each time the Bosses attack. so my suggestion is to have a stronger team by evolving people.

• Go with what you are used to. Lady Limtel is really nice for keeping health up at her Holy Priestess Limtel form.
• Mono Yellow or Blue Teams work well in there if you happen to have all the parts for a sweet Mono-colour Team lead by a sweet Captain in each School.
• Typical Teams consists of Starter as Captain, Healer, Rebel, Protector, Flex, Starter or Legendary that is all 1 Colour.
• more advanced teams consists of Multi-Colour Captains, Monk to take the useless colours out, Limtel, Flex, Multi-Colour Captain {usually matches the player}
• Dream Team = Medusa, Legendary, Legendary, Cyclops, Leo, Medusa {sigh…}
Work on a colour, & work on what type of friends you normally go around for. once you get a good bit of friends who would work with your leader skill, evolve everyone that matches the friends Captain skill & have a higher HP & Energy Pool. Inferno Volcano isn't a push over, & I got stuck in there for a while. Sharpshooters are deadly to under-evolved teams so evolve everyone before you go up against them.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
Im at 155 working to beat the Steam Buster. Ive managed to get through all the previous levels with an all gold team and an all red team. It is manageable but it requires you to level up fighters a lot compared to the Underwater map.

I need the new 155 Steam Buster stats though. Because I know for a fact I wont beat him with any monocolor team comp I have now if his old stats are anywhere close to what he is now. I have to get stupid lucky on the puzzle board.

Im gonna mess with a couple team comps but I have a feeling this guy requires a nearly specific type of team comp, which is a tad b.s. on Normal Islands. I would love to get into Celestial Palace...
I had to eat my pride, use the Cavalier + Scarecrow to help me survive…I hated I had to take his route, but it got me through Steam Buster. Without the Cavalier though, I would have died 1st turn. I Divided his strength in half, & the 1st hit nearly killed me! I think my 1st hit landed in the 14K Range, so I'm positive his normal strength is in the 30K Range…
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
I'm slowly working my way through the Volcano. I know bleser likes using monocolor teams, but that doesn't cut it for me. So I've resorted to tricolor teams. Bleser claims to sometimes have difficulty when it comes to building energy with monocolor teams, but tricolor teams work well with building energy They are working pretty well as long as you have some good fighters with GOOD "active" skills.

It's difficult to find friends with a variety of fighters you can use as well. I have like 15 friends with Princess Limtel all the time. It gets annoying because I don't need her healing abilities ALL of the time. I haven't used her at all on the volcano. I don't even use her on Underwater Deep. Lol.

Katehhh. I always check out the battle and try to form a plan on what fighters to use before I go in. Doesn't always go as planned, but I can make it work because I have some decent fighters. Things to remember is that the infernal Volcano uses multicolors in each category. For example, the elemental (red) stages have War (green), shadow (purple), and elemental (red) enemies, but your elemental (red) matters the most here... both because you have to go through them to even reach the boss level, and because when you get to the boss of that specific battle they are the strongest hitter of the bosses. So I devise a plan against the main color, but the games throws another color or 2 at ya when it comes to the bosses. Thing to remember is they ALL have some sort of weakness so I choose fighters that not only have good "active" skills to help in the battle, but deal the most damage at the same time. So I formed teams using Mighty Cyclops, Hydra, Medusa, a Monk, a damage multiplier fighter, and maybe a transmute (blue) or mech (yellow) fighter in there for extra damage. They've dealt some great damage and regenerate energy pretty well. I change up fighters as I go along through each "color" section There's a bunch of players with Leonidas out there

Zayla, I never thought to use a cavalier! Good idea. Either the monk or a cavalier will help out in these situations. The monks just have stats that are quite better, and cut damage by a certain percentage with it's captain skill. Then you can use less energy to convert gems and deal damage that way. I'm working on building a team of monks for all my friends to use Wink

Hope this helps!!

I have Rabten (yellow), and Palden (green),full EVO so they cut damage by 50%... and then you can convert color blocks with their "active"skill. Working on Tashi (blue), and am currently looking for Choden. I don't want/ need Dawa. Add me as a friend and message me if you want to use them.
A$$ or grass is the ONLY way you're rolling with me. I get my own $$$

iD: 631.581.647