Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't beat Infernal Volcano. Help!
Red & Yellow Mono-Colour Teams work best for me. I've laid to waste so many places that way. & if my Elemental Team can't get through it, Margot's Team will get through it. Having Magma Voltmatron {2 different Golems}, I'm sitting pretty with "some" defence to make sure the Sharpshooters don't kill me quickly…

As for Limtel, ugh…too many people have her, I never use her as a captain, unless I'm feeling generous & use Windy Plains to give them friend points…
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
No no, monocolor teams build energy very well especially over a lot of mulitcolor teams. They just rely on it much more to deal large damage thats comparable to multicolor teams. Multicolor teams have greater dmg built into their Captain Abilities but requires more work.

Example: Cyclops = 4x and 5x multicolor. Medusa = 5x and 6x.
Monocolor teams run at most 2.5x but usually 2x. This requires me to use another unit with a multiplier just to match those mulitcolor units. Energy becomes more reliant but all of my monocolor teams run with either energy multipliers or decrease energy consumption by a lot.

Its a more consistent and controllable method of dishing good dmg but Multicolors have more potential to deal much greater dmg but requires a little more luck and skill.

(12-04-2015, 07:06 PM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:  
As for Limtel, ugh…too many people have her, I never use her as a captain, unless I'm feeling generous & use Windy Plains to give them friend points…

Lol i feel you with Limtel. Im all about killing the enemy before he even gets a chance to hit me. Too many friend requests that have Limtel...
If you have a really good team and you can kill in one shot you dont need limtel but if you team need a few shot to kill enemy then limtel is a perfect capitan...i just miss the yellow salamander(i dont know exactly the name hehehe) for a perfect yellow team
exactly. I had 15 people who requested me with Max Leveled Holy Limtels…I wish there was a No-Healing Battleground, because then Limtel will be of use to me…but because of the Sins, & Elementals, + Girls like Queen Nissa {suck the life outta ya!}, Annlis {my favourite}, Sherwen {you disappoint me with your active skill…} & Cronla {let the walls rise…}, She's not that impressive. I get the beginner thing, but semi-mid game, mid game, semi-late game, or late game, she becomes almost useless to have as a Captain…if she had a Damage Boosting Captain Skill to go with the massive healing, then she could fill the Transmute Team's "Lust" in some regard.

Yellow Salamander…you're talking about the Light elemental? It's in the Elemental Series. That thing would replace the Monks instantly…Hate it that they're there!!!!! I wanna farm something close to them! {Rebels with a Random Skill like Attacking Twice (SOL if it's an Area Attack) or Boosting its Attack}…jeez…
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
I found the name is taranis...with that one i would have a perfect yellow team with gluttony leonidas and scarecrow to stunt for two turns...
I figured it was that thing. The Hint was "Salamander" being "Yellow". So yeah made sense. But for stunning, my best method is kill before being touched. Works "almost" all the time lol!
Zayla, I believe bleser uses those 2 colors when it comes to monocolor teams. I need to get some more fighters and rework my teams. I have a Magma Stronghold myself. Just haven't started leveling him up.

bleser. You've completely cleared up the monocolor team thing now. They just depend on energy more than multicolor teams... gotcha!! Thnx

As for my EVO'd legendary fighters. They all sit around level 36- 50 right now. I still need a few turns to get some good damage on high lifer enemies. I'm busy farming on Tuesday- Friday for anyting else. Hahaha. I'll defintiely redo the monocolor thing now.
A$$ or grass is the ONLY way you're rolling with me. I get my own $$$

iD: 631.581.647
I hope one day I land a Legendary Fighter…that Rare Machine is piss poor with giving me things I can farm from Celestial Palace…2 Teaches…REALLY‼? ~Screams~ especially back to back! ugh I hate this…
Anyways, back to the topic at hand, It all takes a few weeks to, but if you Level up your team, Evolve them, & stick to frogs to evolve them further {snatch them up from Underwater Deep on ½Stamina Periods}, you'd mop up the floor with them pretty soon. It all took to Medusa to put me on my butt…& Craven to shoot me in the heart to tell me to Level Up further. Level 151 & Still scared of the Volcano…Thankfully Steam Buster is behind me…
Zayla, how does the "50% reduction" from the gem converting units stack? Of course you cannot have 2 of them as captains as that would be breaking. Im assuming the cap for all dmg reduction is capped to some point.
here's a good way to express it:

say your team's Damage Reduction is 40%, so you're taking 60% of the Enemies Attack Value. 50% of that will drop it to 30%. If you take another 50%, you'll now only take 15% Damage from the Attack {with their Attack % Value being boosted each time they attack}.

From what I'm understanding while messing around, there's "no" Cap to Resisted Damage, but there's a Cap to the overall Damage Reduction from your team. It might explain why the 99.86% "Damage Reduction" thing came from…Might be thinking too hard.

You might also think about the Cavaliers, as they resist 50% of the Colour as well for that turn. So to expand on it further:

50% of 15% is 7.5%. Now that's you laughing at them as they pinch you.