Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't beat Infernal Volcano. Help!
Yeah but to obtain that level of reduction takes a major hit to your dmg potential lol. Aside from Legendary, the Fighters with this ability do next to no dmg in high levels and theres not enough Active Abilities with multipliers to help. I would be looking at 10k - 20k on average if I just applied one 2x multiplier.....would take forever to kill the Steam Buster haha.
bleser. I hope I didn't offend you by saying you were making claims. Monocolor teams obviously work VERY well... factz!! Lol. Personally, I use the monks as their captain skill is to reduce damage by a percentage. Their atk/ defense is quite a bit more than a cavalier too. I wonder what it'll be like to use 2 monks...??? I'll give the cavaliers a try. I no longer have any though.
A$$ or grass is the ONLY way you're rolling with me. I get my own $$$

iD: 631.581.647
Oh you didnt offend me at all haha. I might have not been completely clear originally.

I just ran lvl 155 with my all gold team with Lou and his Taranis (thx btw). 3 turns and 1.7million health. Still a one hit KO but dropped him in 4 turns (burnt 1 diamond). If I had 1 more Leonidas, I could have wiped him out fairly easy.
That's awesome!! 1.7 million?!?! Wooooooooow. No problem bleser. Glad it's working out so well for ya
A$$ or grass is the ONLY way you're rolling with me. I get my own $$$

iD: 631.581.647
Yeah, it was a surprise to me how much he got nerfed. He is sitting much better though compared to before. Have to give props to those who passed him before the patch. I do wish they may try a boss that requires more endurance. Such as:

Health = 6 million
Defense = 1300
Dmg = 8000
Turns = 1

With a fairly max team, this guy would start off doing 5600 dmg (30% dmg reduction). Then it builds after every attack by about 5%. Then with high health, you are set to fight a longer battle than usual but still remains difficult especially with a damage builder per turn with no limit.
we're going to get there…& I'm hoping I pull a Legendary Fighter beforehand…right now the Rare Machine is giving me "The Age of Pirates"…
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
(12-05-2015, 05:26 AM)bleser Wrote:  I do wish they may try a boss that requires more endurance. Such as:

Health = 6 million
Defense = 1300
Dmg = 8000
Turns = 1

With a fairly max team, this guy would start off doing 5600 dmg (30% dmg reduction). Then it builds after every attack by about 5%. Then with high health, you are set to fight a longer battle than usual but still remains difficult especially with a damage builder per turn with no limit.
Nice, we usually try to keep battles as short as we can, but we might like try something like this on one of the Special Islands.
Cool. I also might suggest trying a dual staged boss. In other words the boss has 2 health pools. The first is a fairly basic stage. After you deplete this 1st health pool, the other kicks in and the boss 'evolves' and could have a new powerful ability with a speed up in his turn timer.
(12-06-2015, 12:35 AM)bleser Wrote:  Cool.  I also might suggest trying a dual staged boss.  In other words the boss has 2 health pools.  The first is a fairly basic stage.  After you deplete this 1st health pool, the other kicks in and the boss 'evolves' and could have a new powerful ability with a speed up in his turn timer.
Stay tuned! We might have something like this coming Wink
I'd rather not fight a boss with 6 million health. Too tedious and boring after a while.