Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daily mission (capture 1 goblin) assassin, etc
I am on level 85 and have completed three out of four of the daily mission however it's been over a week and I cannot seem to capture 1 goblin. It is goblin assassin and all his friends lol. Does anyone have any advice because this is frustrating me to no end ! thank you in advance
I believe if you can access the level 50 web asteroid they are frequent there. They are also frequent in Infernal Volcano. I believe I am thinking of the correct Goblins. If they are the Goblins riding something.
You can also go on skydoms wikia e check the islands where exactly you can obtain the gobblin...
web asteroid is one of them and also some infernal volcano stage..but if i m not wrong the goblins are bosses on the easier islands but dont know exactly where
(12-16-2015, 08:40 AM)CK123_77 Wrote:  I believe if you can access the level 50 web asteroid they are frequent there.  They are also frequent in Infernal Volcano.  I believe I am thinking of the correct Goblins.  If they are the Goblins riding something.

Thank you, that was helpful

(12-16-2015, 12:53 PM)gile84 Wrote:  You can also go on skydoms wikia e check the islands where exactly you can obtain the gobblin...
web asteroid is one of them and also some infernal volcano stage..but if i m not wrong the goblins are bosses on the easier islands but dont know exactly where

Thank you!
the 2 above answers are perfectly spot on.
If I may, I can add the "Fighter's Book" Option from the "?" Menu located next to the Diamond on the upper right hand side of the screen. Find who you're looking for, and a List of many places where they can be spotted will be displayed before you view the Fighter. you can simply press "x" so you don't go to the "View Fighter" Screen once you locked on to the location where you'd find them. (I actually don't like leaving the game, so I try to do as much as possible without leaving the game. I only leave it if I am forced to)
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
(12-17-2015, 11:18 AM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:   the 2 above answers are perfectly spot on.
If I may, I can add the "Fighter's Book" Option from the "?" Menu located next to the Diamond on the upper right hand side of the screen. Find who you're looking for, and a List of many places where they can be spotted will be displayed before you view the Fighter. you can simply press "x" so you don't go to the "View Fighter" Screen once you locked on to the location where you'd find them. (I actually don't like leaving the game, so I try to do as much as possible without leaving the game. I only leave it if I am forced to)

I am aware of the "monster book", however, im not sure i completely understand what you suggested. Like you, i don't like leaving the game if i dont have to. If you can possibly elaborate, i think it would be quite helpful and i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
@pizzagirl, What their saying is when you go to the "Monster Book," find the fighter you are looking for then click on them and it will show you the places you can capture that unit. It's nowhere near as detailed as Wiki but it's nice if you need a quick reference.