Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding fighter
I am having trouble finding choden, palden, etc. Besides underwater deep, does anyone know where else they could be?
Honestly your best bet is to just save up those gems and roll the rare machine. It sux but that's how the game be played.

I haven't gotten anything but boring three star pirates/snipers from it for my past five or six rolls. Very frustrating, and definitely a turn-off from buying gems.

You can also find them on the Wild Forest maps, but the drop rates are so low that you're really without hope there.

http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/Transmutation_Wild_Forest
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

(12-23-2015, 06:34 PM)pizzagirl1108 Wrote:  I am having trouble finding choden, palden, etc. Besides underwater deep, does anyone know where else they could be?

(12-23-2015, 07:11 PM)dinklebob Wrote:  Honestly your best bet is to just save up those gems and roll the rare machine. It sux but that's how the game be played.

I haven't gotten anything but boring three star pirates/snipers from it for my past five or six rolls. Very frustrating, and definitely a turn-off from buying gems.

You can also find them on the Wild Forest maps, but the drop rates are so low that you're really without hope there.

http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/Transmutation_Wild_Forest

Thank you. Yes it can be really frustrating and i dont have patience so i usually end up buying gems ??. But I've been pretty good cause i took one look at my bank account and my jaw was to the floor. I thought hell what's $4.99? Do that 10 times and it becomes a gambling habit. Lol. These game companies know exactly what they are doing.
If you can make it to Infernal Volcano, the next to last stage of each color has a monk as the boss. The drop rate is much better. This is where I obtained most of my monk fighters.
I got all of my monks from Underwater Deep, while also in the Wild Forest Islands they're there too. you've 3 places to drop them, just make sure you know what stage you're doing. Underwater Deep was where I knew they were & that's how I got them all. Once there, It's a walk in the park for Mono-Colour Teams
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
Thanks for the help everyone. Im still working on it!