Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mythicals will be removed from the Rare Machine (DISCUSSION)
Hi! As you'll notice for the announcement, this weekend is the Mythical Legendary Fest. After the event is over, no more mythicals will be available on the machine, ending their cycle as one of the first Legendaries available in Skydoms.

Mythicals:
Just saw the post about the mythical Legendaries being removed from the rare machine... Are you planning another method for us to be able to get them? I would hate to spend diamonds trying to get them when you make them farmable the next week... Please let us know some of your plans regarding these great heroes... are you adding them to the PvP machine? or...?
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially

(01-15-2016, 07:48 PM)damianiten Wrote:  We are not planning to add them to the PvP machine nor make them farmable. We'd like to start making some fighters more exclusive while we keep adding new ones. This is one of the paths to do so, another way will be through the Nomad Islands which are going to be available only for 1 day.
curious to see how this plays out... might upset a lot of players unless you release heroes with similar skills...

Medusa = Scarecrow {Lower effectiveness}
Cyclops = Werewolf {Clone Skill}
Minotaur = Frankenstein {Clone Skill}
Naga = ???
Hydra = ???
From how I see it right now, there's 3 from Halloween alone. I dunno if we're going to get Event Only ones for the last 2, if we do, it'll not be as effective as the Rare Machine counterparts. I await when the Skills {or a variant of them} will debut over the time in Skydoms.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
The plan is not to replace them. Is to make the world of Skydoms viable without them. This will make place to more oportunities for other legendaries
I like that. I vote for that one Alex.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
Wow, what a terrible idea. Removing some of the best fighters from the rare machine. The New legendary fighters have not been strong at all. Glad I got Medusa but this decision is beyond stupid. Never ever see them again, wow, just wow. The reasoning to remove them doesn't even make sense. Too bad, game keeps going downhill.
so... i just rolled 7 times on my main account and once on another account .. i did not get a single mythical legendary... i got a mighty dwarf, a cancer, and an aquarius .. whats the deal with that? the only reason i was rolling is to get one of the mythicals before they disappear .. and then the guaranteed legendary on the 3rd roll is not even a mythical one?!?!?

very very disappointed with this... seems a bit like false advertising to me Sad

what do you guys actually consider a super chance to get a mythical?!?! is this meant to be possible or is your code just erroneous?

other people in our clan havent gotten a mythical from the machine either... elementals and zodiacs only so far...

Ghost, we'll be adding new fighters to keep adding variety while making the old ones very exclusive.

Sinthoras, I'm very sorry about that. But the chances of the Mythicals are 6x. This is a matter of chances and there are a lot of legendaries out there, but this is the best moment ever to get a Mythical.