Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mythicals will be removed from the Rare Machine (DISCUSSION)
had i known it was still so random and that all other legendaries could pop up almost just as likely... i would not have rolled .. 40+ diamonds gone for nothing .. as i am only interested in 3 heroes .. medusa, hydra, naga (and i dont even really need those, but it would give the 'perfect team' in my eyes) .. i know the chances to get one of those are really slim so i dont bother gambling... i was under the impression we would get one of the mythicals before any of the others... even then the odds wouldnt be all that great for me to get exactly those that i wanted but it would have been worth the gamble...

very very disappointed

im not quitting the game yet but i dont see things getting better just yet : (

the other thing i really dont like about all these new heroes being released... there is absolutely no point in having more than 5 decent heroes .. so why would we want to roll and get a bunch of them? please introduce a use for all these heroes...
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially

I'm disappointed too. The Zodiacs are not legendary worthy, and completely removing 5 original, great hero's is so bad. The new legendary fighters are hardly legendary worthy at all. This will be my last run too as legendary fighters are getting worse and worse with each new set.
Sure am glad I got Medusa, Mighty Cyclops, and the poisonous Hydra. Sorry to see these great fighters' time come to an end and not be available for all of those who don't get the chance to obtain these fighters. As for me, the drop rate for the Halloween event was so ridiculous that I didn't to get any of the Christmas event fighters. All I wanted was the gem from the last stage. Lol. I didn't even waste gems on the Santa fighters. It was a waste of good gem rolls. I kinda like the Amazon fighters(not legendary), but the newer legendary fighters can't hold up to the 5 we're losing.

Ritchie, the werewolf doesn't compare to the Mighty Cyclops. He's far stronger. I don't know what the hell could replace these fighters though...
A$$ or grass is the ONLY way you're rolling with me. I get my own $$$

iD: 631.581.647
I wasn't speaking of the fighters themselves, I was speaking on Active Skills. They're Cloned or Reduced in effectiveness.

Wow…It sucks they're going, but they're not the only Legendary Fighters out there. Ghost, If I may ask, What is your Ideal Legendary Fighter?

They are so many more Legendary Fighters than just the Mythicals. From what I'm seeing right now in the Beta, & what's out live right now, I see no reason to have such powerful multipliers inside the game. 36 {72}x or 25 {50}x? what will survive that? The current difficulty doesn't merit such massive multipliers in itself as nothing will survive right now. Let's also think about the Battlegrounds. We all have 3 Wave Battlegrounds inside each Node, there's no reason to worry so much about missing anything, especially if you're good with using them. I would understand if we had a mix of these things:
• High Defence Fighters
• High Health Fighters
• High Attacking Fighters
Inferno Volcano isn't hard enough to merit such Captains floating about, & Celestial Palace isn't any better either. But lemme go deeper. Age is what did these Legendaries in & can do in other Legendary Fighters as well. Skydoms is too young for something that is massively misplaced in the spectrum of time & I have pure faith & hope that they're going to make a small comeback. Now lets see here:
• Medusa is 36x with a Triple Turn Stun
• Cyclops is 25x with a massive Damage Reduction
• Hydra is a Combo Nightmare with a neat Poison
• Naga has her 4x Energy with… Helping to heal?
• Minotaur has its Armour Break with 4x Health
Now I ultimately wish that Naga & Minotaur didn't have to go, but because they're Mythical, it only serves that they go as well. I'm sorry though if it disappoints people that the Mythicals are going, but I would not mind it by much {don't have 'em. However, I've used Captains like these in different games & lemme tell ya, they fit there because of how hard things are, here it is very out of place} & I have a feeling that the Team knows what they're doing & will have Fighters even better than them in the future. As for the Zodiacs & Greek Gods & Goddesses, I absolutely adore them because of the Art & the Captain {or} Active Skills. Wish the Random Skills were much better, but we can always work that 1 out. Let the content catch up to needing stronger fighters or having a better foundation to some of the suggestions located in the Suggestions Thread, I can promise you that either these Mythicals, or future fighters would be nicely placed in the current meta. Let Skydoms grow, & get its feet wet. We've still got a very long way to go & we've still many hurdles to cross before we can officially say that we're in business with a wonderful game to play & to grow with. We can butcher the game all we want, but if we want to make it better, we need to stop finding "holes" in it, & work together to make it the best game of its kind.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
should have thought about balance before creating heroes just willy nilly .. removing them will upset players that did not have a chance to get them... besides it gave people a reason to roll for heroes...

there are other ways to re-balance the game if the damage is too much .. however, remember that a lot of players are not even able to create 4/5 color combos every turn... so it does take a bit of skill and planning to utilize these heroes

most of the new legendaries are not worthy of the title legendary .. personally i think the amazon fighters are probably the best of the new bunch and those are not even legendary

as ive said before... im not quitting just yet but things are looking bleak from my point of view...

also, there will be new tougher content that might require such insane damage outputs in the future, remember that the current content was toned down in difficulty already because most people had trouble beating the volcano... and lets not forget the pvp re-balancing that made every defense beatable...

So if you weren't lucky enough to roll one of these fighters, you will never be able to obtain them now?

That's pretty unfortunate. :/
(01-19-2016, 12:04 AM)Zawerni Wrote:  So if you weren't lucky enough to roll one of these fighters, you will never be able to obtain them now?

That's pretty unfortunate. :/

seems to be the case so far... i hope they come up with some equally powerful heroes or bring these back from time to time in some special weekend event .. or maybe even make them farmable or buyable some day... but right now it seems that they are gone forever

in another game, we have a class of monster called "Event Exclusive Monsters" (not the actual name) but in other words, there's some monsters whom can only be pulled through a Fest going on inside the Rare Machine. May it work here?
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
(01-19-2016, 12:30 AM)Sinthoras187 Wrote:  seems to be the case so far... i hope they come up with some equally powerful heroes or bring these back from time to time in some special weekend event .. or maybe even make them farmable or buyable some day... but right now it seems that they are gone forever

The possibility that more fighters will be gone for good like this in the future is also sad.
Wow this is a stupendously terrifying precedent to be setting. If you think they're overpowered, nerf them.

The rare machine is already very diluted with the crappy zodiacs and other trash-tier units. Even if every single roll was a Legendary, you'd still have a pretty good chance of getting something that doesn't help your team at all. The math on the rare machine doesn't add up in the slightest and it actually irks me to see people dump hundreds of dollars on it.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390