Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking For Clan
Hey guys. Looking for a clan. Anyone got a free spot?
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

i can offer you a spot in ghost riders on my second account .. or you can apply to immortals and hope our leader finds you in the list of hundreds of applicants Smile once he comes back online hehe
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially

Hiya all! I'm also concidering what clan to join. Been active a lot on the forum but with the clans coming I realised we dont really know our game-aliases. Well, mine is the same. Smile
Cheers from Sweden

- Karin

User id: 124.798.360
looking for clan
my id: 231.798.221
my user : alexbvt

looking for br clan.
my id: 231.798.221
name: alexandre teixe
ID 958.094.816. I have applied to a couple clans....no response. I would start one but I haven't been very active in the forum. So Im open to join and will dedicate my time to my team.
<I don't have to pretend to be less than I am, to make you appear greater than you are.>
most clans are full (mine included) and there are literally hundreds of applicants to each one so it is very hard to get picked .. i guess at the moment most leaders pick the top players that apply...

i would like to see an option to upgrade the clan to allow more members .. but i will also be booting inactive members out so spots might open up in the near future...

your id is not relevant when applying to a clan btw .. when you apply to a clan the leader only sees your ingame nickname, your captain and your level

Add Queen Kahlua and superkarin to our clan Sinthoras. Dinklebob too
A$$ or grass is the ONLY way you're rolling with me. I get my own $$$

iD: 631.581.647
i didnt see them in the applicants list (i know dinkle uses another ingame nickname but i checked for that as well) so i guess they didnt apply : ) .. but either way our clan is full right now .. and so far they all seem active so i dont really wanna boot people out... we have 2 very low rank players in there that i want to give a chance at least... if they dont move up fast i guess we could replace them .. but as i said i wanna give them a chance as well

Oh Im gonna soooo hate to miss the Clan wars. Or get stuck in a Clan that doesnt really play. Im gonna die. Now Im just randomly applying just so I dont miss out. Phew! Okay Im done whining. Thanks had to blow that off. (Nobody around me plays so they would have had NO idea what the hell Im talking about) Wink
<I don't have to pretend to be less than I am, to make you appear greater than you are.>
hehehe .. im sure you'll find a clan .. and if not... ill reserve the first spot that opens up for you