Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Treasure
Hi!
I think I've got some tip to get color chest on last stage. Maybe random but I think it depends on way you choose to turn left or right. I've got almost every colors except only green chest. I've try over the month and still unlucky for green chest!! But I've noticed if I keep stay turn left it will make more chance to summoned red chest on last!! Don't believe me but let's try it , :-)

I'm on infernal volcano, late yellow stage. If you have any tips please lets me know. Thanks advance and sorry for my bad English. Blush
check this thread Smile

http://forum.skydoms.com/showthread.php?tid=4929
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially

Wow! Thanks so much Sinthoras187 and everyone who posted the path on that thread. Why I don't find that post before. I've got one green chest long ago and used for evolved Cannon Master Every. Next week my other green fighters will get evolved indeed.

Thank you.
(01-21-2016, 07:04 AM)Zeranaz Wrote:  Hi!
I think I've got some tip to get color chest on last stage. Maybe random but I think it depends on way you choose to turn left or right. I've got almost every colors except  only green chest. I've try over the month and still unlucky  for green  chest!!  But I've noticed if I keep stay turn left it will make more chance  to summoned red chest on last!! Don't believe me but let's try it , :-)

I'm on infernal volcano, late yellow stage. If you have any tips please  lets me know. Thanks advance and sorry for my bad English. Blush

To get a specific color:

Elemental (red) left each time LLLL

Earth (green) right each time RRRR

Shadow (purple) two lefts and two rights the sequence doesn't matter RRLL or LLRR etc...

Mech (yellow) right then left RLLL

Transmunation (cyan or blue) left then right LRRR
As per This Thread when Alex mentioned something great, You will never be able to forget them again because they are in Alphabetical Order
Elemental - Mechanical - Shadow - Transmute - War
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
Hi I'm in need of a green luxury chest, is there more possibility of a drop when I follow the path that has eg the L,L,L,L as there are2 green at the end or should I be going for the one that has the one green to secure it. Any advice is more than welcome. Thanks
The chances for getting the Chests are equal regardless of your path, only the amount will make a difference.

2 Green chest path yields better chances, however.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
(08-29-2016, 11:34 AM)mum Wrote:  Hi I'm in need of a green luxury chest, is there more possibility of a drop when I follow the path that has eg the L,L,L,L as there are2 green at the end or should I be going for the one that has the one green to secure it. Any advice is more than welcome. Thanks

Hello! In the third level of Wednesday Treasures you will find three Luxury Chests in the Boss Stage. All three chests have an equal chance to drop. So, if you are looking for a Green Luxury Chest in particular, you should play LLLL, as you will find 2 Green Chests & 1 Red Chest in the Boss stage. You will have a higher chance at catching one of the Green Chests on that pathway.

For some additional details on Wednesday Treasures follow this link: http://forum.skydoms.com/showthread.php?tid=6742&pid=11393#pid11393 (Shameless self-promotion, haha!) That link will take you to a simple Walkthrough of the Wednesday Treasures Island, & offers some tips on how to approach the Island.

Good luck!