Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Session expired" message
Can't play the game this morning. When I try to start a new game, the app gives me the message of "Session expired". When I refresh the game, then I get this message again.
Is a bug o is there a problem with the servers?

Thanks.

ID: 419.531.008
Add me!
I keep getting the same problem since a few minutes. I guess it's some server problem. Before that it said it was unable to connect.
I got The same problem, game doesn't start and if it start after few seconds it crash with message "session end, refresh game"
We has some server issues but everything should be OK now
Is there a issue with your servers because i keep getting session expired messages
(03-06-2016, 08:36 PM)Jimmy Jam Wrote:  Is there a issue with your servers because i keep getting session expired messages

We had some issues but everything is working now.
(03-07-2016, 05:49 PM)Alex Wrote:  
(03-06-2016, 08:36 PM)Jimmy Jam Wrote:  Is there a issue with your servers because i keep getting session expired messages

Mine has been doing it for 2 days and still doesnt work. It was fine till i got in the arena tutorial. It only lets me click the combats button and as soon as i do i get the session expired message
(01-31-2017, 05:09 PM)Jason Stelma Mpq Wrote:  
(03-07-2016, 05:49 PM)Alex Wrote:  

Mine has been doing it for 2 days and still doesnt work. It was fine till i got in the arena tutorial. It only lets me click the combats button and as soon as i do i get the session expired message

I'm having exactly the same problem ):
At least im not alone lol