Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enhancing your posts in the Forum {2}

Some BBCode Coloursthat work for a lot of places, like this forum!

If you might need the ability to know which colours work & which ones don't, you can check out this list of most of the BB Code Colours {if you're using names} that work. you will also see the Hex Number Combinations for them too should you prefer those. If I was able to rip the thing itself, I would post it here with the Link up top so people will know where the original Credit is due.

Hope this helps in Making your Posts very colourful!

Ritchie

{remove all spaces within the tags or it’ll not work. Just to point that out there. Example = don’t use [Spring Green] Text. Use [Springgreen]Text. Should you use [SpringGreen]Text, it’ll break too. Make sure if you’re going to use the Hex Numbers, that you use #0000FF or it’ll not work. The “#” Sign MUST be there. BBCode Rules.
| #F0F8FF for Alice white
| #FAEBD7 for Antique white
| #00FFFF for Aqua
| #7FFFD4 for Aquamarine
| #F0FFFF for Azure
| #F5F5DC for Beige
| #FFE4C4 for Bisque
| #FFEBCD for Blanched Almond
| #0000FF for Blue
| #8A2BE2 for Blue Violet
| #A52A2A for Brown
Burly Wood | #DEB887
Cadet Blue | #5F9EA0
Chartreuse | #7FFF00
Chocolate‼ | #D2691E
Coral | #FF7F50
Corn Flower Blue | #6495ED
Corn Silk | #FFF8DC
Crimson {my favourite} | #DC143C
Cyan {How I quote people} | #00FFFF
Dark Blue | #00008B
Dark Cyan | #008B8B
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
Some are here. So you wouldn't need to visit the Page, but I'm leaving it there for others to see where I got most of the names from. On here, I'm going to put the "#" in front of the Hex Codes as well for convenience.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie