Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top fighters in the game
So without including the new pride and envy since they can steal skills. What does everyone think of the best fighters to have.

I'm not including the new nomad fighters since I don't know all their abilities yet.

My list:
First. Mighty gladiator cyclops
Pros
 - if your good at the puzzle your multipliers can give you atk that's through the roof.
 - 60% damage reduction skill conserves health against an enemy with high atk. If someone has a boosted fighter in pvp the cyclops can keep it from one hit killing you.
Cons
 - used only in complete multi colored team. If you miss Comboing all your colors your hits aren't spectacular.
 - need to be decent at the puzzle and have all colors available for combos.

1. Astonishing beauty medusa
Pros
 - stun enemies for 3 turns skill. Can get you extremely far in pvp and tough bosses. Unfortunately useless against nomads
 - if your exceptional at the puzzle this offers best possible multipliers.
Cons
 - need to be exceptional at the puzzle otherwise your hits stink. Often don't have enough gems available for a combo like this.
 - needs to be multi colored team only
 - random skill useless against any tough opponent.

A. Deadly bite hydra
 - high multipliers possible with fair ease to achieve them
 - can function just as well in mono or multi colored teams
Cons
 - active skill not very useful against higher level enemies so this fighter only really worth it as captain.

Sad part is if you don't have these you may not ever. Unless they are brought back to the rare machine or dispensed in another manner. Not currently available.
Imagine 2 cyclops captains. 1 Leo for multiplier. 1 Medusa for stun. 1 greed for protection barrier active skill and random skill heal. And 1 blue fighter of your choice. Don't know many. Only have set god of storms.

What's your favorites
Everyone just love those Mythicals huh...?
oh wait hold on, massive edit:
Envy can steal anything at will
Pride can ONLY STEAL the friend's Captain Skill
& you also have to add that Pride is Transmute, so she'll be perfect for filling the Blue Gap as well
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
im a big fan of multi color teams as well and i always use cyclops as my captain .. so i pretty much agree with your list...

however... i have seen some extremely powerful mono color teams as well but those are very dependent of energy and you need to roll a lot of good heroes to create a mono color team of each color...

im a bit lazy lately but ive been meaning to create a new thread about perfect teams again .. listing all the perfect mono and dual color teams... maybe some day i still will .. or maybe someone else can get going on this... Smile

im curious to see how powerful our new Braveheart will be .. because he could well outperform all currently available captain heroes...

i still feel the mythical heroes need to be put back into the hero machine .. because new players should at least have a chance at rolling them... the chances of getting that perfect roll are rather slim to begin with... so i dont really see the problem
[Image: TIBVNbZ.jpg]
My ID: 979.870.875 .. looking for dmg multiplier captains especially

I want William. And I'm going to do my best and hopefully get very lucky to drop such a beast...
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
At the beginning of the game I was for multi color team, but now I prefer monocolor team with the Elementals as leaders. So, in my opinion, Elementals are 5 of the most powerful fighters in this game. I vote for them Big Grin

Also, there are some mistreated Zodiacs that are very powerful in a monocolor team, in particular the zodiac/healer fighters, like Virgo, Gemini, Capricorn, Aquarius and Aries.

ID: 419.531.008
Add me!
(03-05-2016, 12:03 PM)Sirio Wrote:  At the beginning of the game I was for multi color team, but now I prefer monocolor team with the Elementals as leaders. So, in my opinion, Elementals are 5 of the most powerful fighters in this game. I vote for them Big Grin

Also, there are some mistreated Zodiacs that are very powerful in a monocolor team, in particular the zodiac/healer fighters, like Virgo, Gemini, Capricorn, Aquarius and Aries.

I often run tiranus as captain when not using cyclops as captain. Since they nerfed the elementals cost for active skill I got to wait 8 levels to get to level 163 so I can use steam buster tiranus and Leo in same turn. BTW with only a couple combos that setup gets me hits well into couple hundred each. Get lucky and land 8+ combos with a couple being energy it approaches a million for each yellow on my team
Mono color Team Yellow!, currently using this. (With really great luck on the machine). And the position of Egyptian gods matter.
1) Queen Atlantis, Ra, Leo, Steam buster, Tharnis. With either a friend Gluttony (for energy charge and health) or another Queen Atlantis.

With two Queens + active skill of steam buster and Leo, each monster can do on average of 1,500,000 damage with 5 combos of yellow using Ra's active skill.

Cons: not enough health, gets destroyed by one attack from PVP boosted Leo/legendary fighters.

2) same team structures EXCEPT two gluttony as captain. You know those PVP boss that gets an "extra hit", well, the health of two gluttony can prevent you from getting destroyed. However, damage output is significantly dropped down to around 400,000 per monster after using both Leo and steam buster's effect.
Mono blue.

Michael/Hotu Matua/Kraken/Limtel/Crystal Colossus, Undine as a friend. For now first two unevolved, when I get the material, I'll swap the leaders, now constant x2,5 is better than Matua's risk/return rate. Also, Colossus will be replaced by transmute djinn when I level him.

Strategy? You need a total of 11,5k energy. Clear all the yellow, red and purple with Michael, in the process you're likely to raise the numbers of other three colors on the map. Use Undine to change greens and any new yellows to blue. Add Kraken for 2,5x and just set it up in a way that gets the best out of Hotu's skill. With Undine's captain giving blue 2x energy generation, you need as little as 5-6 energy tiles lined up to get enough energy to perform the combo again next turn. Limtel in case of trouble, planning to swap her for Pride for maximum OP. Transmute Djinn can double the potential damage, but with my current mana pool I'd have to use incomplete combo the turn I use him, so it's pretty much situational.

Given how much this does now, with unevolved and underleveled fighters, when I'm done it's probably going to be around 3m dmg/turn with a medium to good combo.
GG WP NO RE.
I vote for Mono PURPLE

My team got:
Captain and COOP Deadly_Bite_Elemental_Hydra
Anubis, Path of Souls (#786) Converting to Purple
War King Agripa (#851) DMG active skill +2,5x
Gemini, Dream Catcher (#385) Healing active
Sylph, Air Elemental (#335) Converting purple
Pro:
-5*5*2,5=62,5 dmg multiplyer. With that, every fighter in my team got over a million dmg, and very easy to make 7+ combo with that setup.
Sometimes if i'm enough lucky to get 11-12 combo, then my fighters do around 2,5mil dmg.
-only half of your energy bar dropped when used the two color changer.
cons:
-No defense, or HP increase, so you can be one hitted if cant One Shot the enemy.