Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Envy, Dreadful Desiring
I was wondering... how does his captain skill work? Does he steal a cap skill permanently or not?

ID: 419.531.008
Add me!
Nope, just for each battle.
Thanks damianiten Big Grin One more question: how do you choose his ability? Among all available fighters, or, for example, among your friends?

ID: 419.531.008
Add me!
I would think it would be from the Team in which you are carrying through the Battleground. So I would think to be very careful on who you pick, as not only the Active Skills must work, but the Captain Skills must play a role in who you pick for that battleground too.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
I'm confused about Envy's captain skill... It says he 'wants to copy a captain skill'. What does it mean? Pride's skill is clear- she has the same skill as the other captain, but why does it say that envy only 'wants' to copy?
[Image: sjdkU]
Envy's Captain Skill is useless until you give him one. Once you charge his Active Skill enough to use, You'd be wanting to use it. Once used, he's going to sap the Fighter of your choice for the duration of the battle until you get to another one. So say you have a Medusa Co-Captain and you have Envy as your Captain, Until you sap Medusa, his captain skill will "remain empty". Once you Sap Medusa, you will have her Skill until you finish the battle (or Boss Battle). Afterward, he's going to be returned to "Empty" when you progress to the next battle.
Difference between Envy and Pride is Envy can copy anything you choose at will, Pride will only copy the other Captain. Helps?
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
I got it, but if that's how envy works, will there be a difference if you put him as a simple team member (not a captain)? From what you wrote, I understand that his captain skill is as good as 'no captain skill' fighters.
Yeah, sadly enough.
So which would you pick? Envy or Pride. I like pride & I will most likely choose her because of the artwork. I know its a rather shallow reason but....oh well. Eventually Ill have both.
<I don't have to pretend to be less than I am, to make you appear greater than you are.>
I'm currently saving medals for one of them, and wasn't sure which one to pick... I think i'll take envy, cause pride is effective only as a captain, and i have to stay with my current captain to keep my team strong. Thanks for the info!