Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oraakkeli, healer?
So it says legendary /healer (1st legendary, 2nd healer)
What does that mean really, cant see any healer skills on her?
Is there somewhere i can find info on this? Or info on all the other classes as well?
Hang on, who are you talking about exactly?
(after research)
You're perfectly right. and also I believe that she should have been Rebel instead of Healer. I would guess she was meant to be a Healer, or the Active Skill & Random Skill were supposed to be a Healing type. Yes I really think her typing is very wrong. Rebel is perfectly set for her, but not Healer.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
I have her...before i evolved she had random skill...heal half of inflicted damage...after evolve the random skill change but i dont know why...
I think she was supposed to be healer, yet they changed up everything about her to make her Rebel instead. Ouch now what use is she if she was supposed to be Healer?!?
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
The evolution should heal with the random skill, this will be fixed in next update.
You got it. Thanks Alex!
Ah that explains it, ty Smile