Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcoming the new Update of Fighters! ♥
I am guessing we will see a place to farm the Evo material these guys need soon?
If it was up to me, I'd edit all of my posts to reflect the fact I changed everything, But I'll leave it as is. I didn't want to start the whole thing over so I just hope people pay attention when posting after this comment
Just to point it out though, Make sure you do read the top post before you comment again. I changed everything up this time now that I got my keyboard.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
The last three starters are simply great, especially new, more demonic look of Strich. I actually don't like Brook, he went from the "tranquil fury" type of guy, calm and collected but ready to pack a punch, to a mindless rampaging animal. And I'm really bothered by the fact he has no visible eyes. As for the Trixy, I like the overall design, but I don't think going into fanservice cathegory with hervis a good idea.
My favorites are Margot, Trixy and Strich. I can agree though about Brook.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie