Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is This?
[Image: 678?cb=20160321144250]

Who is this? Big Grin Big Grin
~laughing~ Oh Steam Buster...Try reading this when you get the chance. The 1st Post will note 15 of the 25 new fighters coming out in the Wikia. okay?
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
I just checked the Wikia. These fighters are great! I hope they are more than an April Fool's joke.
I hope so too. I really would love to have 2 of the 5. Especially Lust and Sun Wukong. Ritchie wants the Fairies and Lust.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
The fairies, Lust, and the elemental are all very playable. I'd buy gems for a chance at the Fae-hydra. ?
I noticed these new figthers too, among them sexy beach Undine (http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/0584). As I have Undine as my captain, I though "beach-Undine" would be an evolvement of her, but as far as I can read, she's a figther of her own?
Cheers from Sweden

- Karin

User id: 124.798.360
Beach Undine is her own Entity. Elemental Undine is her own Entity. the two are not linked besides the fact that she's featured inside the Easter Event.