Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday seeds direction choices
Anybody knows what's the differnce in the directions? Please post them here.
[Image: sjdkU]
Direction choices affect the color of last wave. It's not just Monday Seeds, it also affects Tuesday Mist and Wednesday Treasures.

Last wave color based on direction choices:

LLLL Elemental
LLLR Mech
LLRR Shadow
LRRR Transmute
RRRR War
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Thanks!
[Image: sjdkU]
it also effects Friday Nest by getting 2 Small Ants, Small & Large Ant, & 2 Large Ants next to Queen Ant, Flying Ant, & Warrior Ant.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
This applies to the Easter Birds too, I believe.
That is correct. Anything that has 5 Battles & you can choose your direction each time you clear the battle, it is effected by that.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
(03-28-2016, 01:23 PM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  Last wave color based on direction choices:
LLLL Elemental
LLLR Mech
LLRR Shadow
LRRR Transmute
RRRR War

Thanks so very much! I had only ever seen a Prismatic Fem Wisp once and failed to capture it, though I need many to evolve my entire stable of fighters. Thanks to this post, I captured my first Prismatic Fem Wisp just a few moments ago. I've been after that thing for weeks! Much gratitude for the directional chart. It's been immensely helpful in the 24 hours since I joined the forum and found this post.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

My name is Glenn.
In-game I go by glenesis
My friend ID is 483.961.451

Thanks again! That directional info for the Special Islands is SO handy! Now I just need to decide who I need to evolve first Big Grin
Hi! I'm Glenn from New York in the USA :-)
PLEASE, feel free to friend request me in-game.

ID 483.961.451 Level 131 Clan F_YEAH_LONG_ISLAND
ID 229.008.643 Level 110 Clan Manifestus Fatum
ID 781.611.126 Level 103 Clan Manifestus Fatum

I need with Anubis.
Still, I am trying to build a 50-point slug.
Cheers!
For the duo wisps, gold and green are reversed. Only anomaly as far as I know.
Oh, thank you very much for all this information. I am a rookie because I'm starting and all the advice given here are great.
(04-30-2016, 04:37 PM)bayoupimp Wrote:  For the duo wisps, gold and green are reversed.  Only anomaly as far as I know.

Gold and green are also reversed for Luxury chests.