Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New chests
Is there any already implemented evo line in which they're used or are they there just as a teaser for now?

Honestly, wasn't prepared for 150k armor. The whole boss fight for me was lining greens like crazy and hoping Drake's passive skill will proc this turn. Well, still one more diamond.

And I think there is something bugged with them. I used mech path (right + 3 left), got to a boss stage of green and two purple, beat them and the green one dropped a red one. This is wrong on more than one level.
I think it is Placeholders right now. I had 2 Greens and one Red and the Green Dropped, but Red came out of it.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
Too bad I can't play them (simply not enough Stamina) so here's a quick tip:

Bring a Hydra/Odin/Minotaur. They ignore ALL of enemy armor. Really helps with abnormally high armor.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Cancer will also break any shields.
wow...everyone forgets Frankenstein... Thanks Ritchie for getting one for me! He, too, reduces everyone's Defense to dust. Just pointing that out there for anyone not familiar with the Halloween Bosses.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
There is a lot of these. As I said, a basic sharpshooter was completely enough, I just needed to match his color a few times for the rng to proc.
I literally used two duo tiki's and Cronla and Limtel as captians. It took a few turns, but this is generally how I get through all of the evo materials that I can't sweep through with a group attack. The only one I'm in trouble for are the double wisps.
Oh my god, I was just wondering the same about evo line.

Thanks Wink